PDA

View Full Version : Rule Change?

Smile
04-09-2009, 02:53 PM
I think it should be against the rules to request/ask to play dares off people in the chat, who arn't in the "Truth Or Dare" Room (Channel to some).

I find it really annoying when someone PM's me and says "hay do u want 2 play darez plz?" and I know that I am not alone in my views.

I am not saying at all that it should be among the "serious" rules like pedophillia/underage S&M... More on the level of underage posting.

Ofcoarse, since it is done through PM, it would be up to the user to report it if they choose too.

I am not trying to put Truth or Dare to an end in there, I am just saying "Please, for the love of god, don't rub it in my face, no I don't want to play truth or dare with you, if I did, then I would be sitting in the Truth or Dare room".

So yes, I think that it should be against the rules, but not a serious offence (I sound so formal :p) maybe a "If you get 3 reports for this, and 3 warnings, then you will get a temporary ban" or something like that.

Just a thought :)

(No, I am not targeting anyone in particular, just something that has been annoying me, and many other people in the chat)

cheese101
04-09-2009, 02:57 PM
I agree *stamps with my seal of approval* Great Idea also The ones that say "Wnna be my slave" In pms are really annoying so could this apply to them also?

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/appy678/stamp.jpg

depp
04-09-2009, 02:58 PM
I am hesitant to add chat rules as they will not accomplish much. The drive-by PM requests come from newbies in general anyway. PMs and dares will just have to come with the territory. It is easy to ignore things in the chat and you can always create your own room if you are part of a group doing something.

Smile
04-09-2009, 02:59 PM
I agree *stamps with my seal of approval* Great Idea also The ones that say "Wnna be my slave" In pms are really annoying so could this apply to them also?

I report the slave ones, mainly because last time someone asked to be their master, they asked ASL first xD

Funny as hell.

Went a bit like this:

Person: ASL?
Me: 14/M/UK
Person: Wanna be my master?

*Report* :p

Zeromus
04-09-2009, 03:22 PM
I see your frustration, but I have to half agree. This is because very few people use the other rooms, at least in my experience.

Tiger
04-09-2009, 04:00 PM
I get that a lot. A lot of people go in the chat and PM me right away asking to be their slave or master without a single "hello". I used to get it so much that I put in my profile not to do it but I guess no one reads profiles.

Zeromus
04-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Of course. Only chain speaks tiger, silly.