PDA

View Full Version : A formula for blackmail roleplay

cassioirl
08-23-2015, 06:48 AM
There appears to be a lot of interest in blackmail--probably the most potentially dangerous form of domination as it can become non-consensual.

An interesting variation is role play. I've seen a few ads looking for this, but they appear to be looking for "stories" rather than what I'd think of for role play.

So, here's my suggestion for anyone looking to role play this...

To Start--
The "victim" creates a fictional bio, complete with partner, family, workplace, address etc. For the purpose of this role play, these are the victim's "real" details (to make this extra interesting, fake GetDare and Facebook bios could be created with appropriate info on each). The final piece of the puzzle is the "secret". In order to blackmail someone, there needs to be something the blackmailer has on the victim. For this roleplay, this could simply be that they're playing with the blackmailer on GD or, if they have erotic pics up somewhere, these pics could be the thing the blackmailer is threatening to tell the victim's associates from the fake bio.

The blackmailer then begins by demanding the victim to do something...and the game is afoot.

How it works--
Each blackmailer's demand is sent to the victim by email/Viber/Whatsapp/PM. The victim then responds as though they've actually received the demand and were responding to it. If the victim decides to submit, they provide the "evidence" of having done the blackmailer's bidding. For example, if a blackmailer demands a photo of the victim doing something, the victim could reply with a picture of someone else doing that thing (probably easy enough to find online for most things, if both sides leave wiggle room). This would allow both parties to experience as much of the feeling of the blackmail as possible, without risk.

If the blackmailer demanded the victim post something on Facebook or GD, this isn't an issue...it goes on the fake account (likewise, if the blackmailer demands their password so they can post stuff). No damage...but the fake account is updated.

I think it would make things more interesting if the victim kept a blackmail "journal" on GD--posting all of the demands and putting up all of the evidence of their submission on the fake profile...this lets others spectate and leaves a nice "trail" of what's taken place. The only key is that the fake profile clearly flag that they're participating in a blackmail roleplay so that people who stumble on it don't freak out and call the authorities!

If you decide to give this a try, please let me know how it goes with suggestions for improving the idea.

NekoBoy:3
10-13-2015, 08:35 PM
Not exactly my fantasy but looks fun! I would like to join as a blackmailer! ;)

DestinyM
10-22-2015, 07:53 PM
contact me on email [email protected]

abc12345
11-14-2015, 03:13 PM
This sounds interesting. If someone is interested in "blackmailing" me like this, just send me a PM, so we can talk about some details.