PDA

View Full Version : Poll Dare Game

nakedasajaybird
08-23-2015, 06:30 AM
Here is the game:

You choose the poll option you would most want to complete. You do that dare, then vote for it. Then, if different, you do the dare(s) with the most votes. So it is possible you will only do the dare you are most okay with... but it is also possible you will do more than that. When you have completed your dare(s), post the total number you had to do as a reply to this thread. Anyone who had to do more than you can PM you "Again!" and you will have to repeat the dare you did and voted for.

I am going to wait at least 12 hours before I vote so I'm not automatically only doing the dare I choose.

nakedasajaybird
08-23-2015, 09:43 PM
I chose to pee outside within sight of the road. That is tied for the most now, so I also had to do the other one it is tied with-spanking my ass 100 times with a hairbrush. So my number is 2

SilentK88
08-23-2015, 11:16 PM
I chose to masturbate in front of a window for 5 minutes. Easier to do since my chosen window has a special UV film on it that prevents people outside from seeing through it when the sun is up (It's meant to prevent too much sunlight from coming in and heating up the room.)

Sure it's technically cheating, but the benefit is that I can see everyone that passes by, but they can't see me! (Though, occasionally, I forget that no one can see me... especially when they look directly at my window. :rolleyes:)

Main Problem: Hanging Wedgie and Spank ass 100x with a hair brush is tied with it now.
Hanging Wedgie - I can't really do this easily, as I wear boxers and can't afford to replace them at this time if any are damaged. (Sorry.)
Spank my ass 100x with a Hair brush - Done... No big deal.

3 total, though only 2 I could do.

alteronin
08-24-2015, 12:15 AM
chose masterbate in front of the window for 5 minutes also had so spank with a brush 100 times and pee outside in sight of a road so 3 total

emma:)
08-24-2015, 10:43 AM
I initially chose spank my ass 100x with a hairbrush, but the most voted for was masturbating while standing infront of a window naked for 5mins. Total of 2.

bamadude01
08-24-2015, 08:18 PM
i voted pee within sight of a road, and masturbate in front of a window is most voted. I will attempt to complete both this weekend.

Beans
08-25-2015, 12:18 PM
I only had to do the one i voted for. So everbody who had to do more than 1 is free to PM me "again".

Robert_Z_man
08-25-2015, 07:00 PM
I choose pee outside within site of the road.