PDA

View Full Version : Dare request be creative. My master needs dares

ranman123
08-21-2015, 11:57 PM
I'm male slave and will be meeting a male master in person in a week. I need to gather some dares that he can do to me while I'm tied up. Here are the items we have: diapers, buttplug (the kind that has a hole through the center so it lets things come in and out freely), clothespin, bed ties, and a ring gag. We can get other things that we would need. I'll be staying the night too.

Here are some ideas for inspiration for you guys. Anytime he cums or let's me cum it's inside a diaper laying open unused and that's the one I'll sleep in. I'm put to sleep with the tunnel buttplug and peeled bananas are put into my ass before bed. Ice is put down my diaper and rubbed around. I'm forced to suck cock with the ring gag in. Ice cream, honey, etc put down my diaper front or back. Hopefully these spark some thoughts of things he can do to me.

My likes are: diaper, water-sports( no piss drinking), cbt, anal, forced cock sucking( why the ring gag is there so I'm forced) bathroom control, ice play, food, messy. Limits: scat play (pooping in my diaper is fine, but nothing to play around with it after), blood, needles, permanent damage, writing, extreme pain.