PDA

View Full Version : Yours for 1 Hour 20/f

kinkykat
08-17-2015, 01:46 PM
I'm back! Sorry for the long break all, but I needed some time to get myself sorted. Enough said, right? This thread is for fun! I'm 20 now, different from last time we all talked, and heading back off to uni in a few weeks. Today I have some rare time home alone, so from right now (12:45pm) to 1:45pm PST I am YOURS GD. I've missed you and I hope you have missed me.

Ignore sig I haven't checked it in like 6 months, I will be updating it while I wait for responses, but I wanted to kick this off first.

I'm up for any type of dare within the below limits, including pushing my dislikes, that takes less than an hour or is inconspicuous after the hour.

Toys: Handcuffs with safety release and key, medium ball gag, clothes pins

Likes: Orgasms? Haha, and the handcuffs. Rediscovering my likes right now mostly :P

Dislikes: Wedgies, ice (it's freezing in here already!), Wax, much pain

Hard Limits: Messy, food, public, family, friends, photos, videos, audio recording, much animal play, baby/child play

Thanks!
Kat

getdaring
08-17-2015, 01:54 PM
put some ice in your bra cups for the next ten minutes whilst doing some sort of gentle exercise.
and put your underwear into a wedgie and leave it like that - you can continue this after your hour is up.

kinkykat
08-17-2015, 02:35 PM
Yikes! I haven't done ice in FOREVER haha. One ice cube over each nipple in my bra and a gentle wedgie in place. :) Any more? Thanks!

Dubs
08-17-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm on my tablet, so only something small.

Put 3 clothes pins on each outer pussy lip and one on your clit.
Put gag in, cuff yourself behind your back if possible, if not just cuff them.

Now get your orgasm by humping a Shoe like that!
Lick the shoe clean afterwards!

Hope you enjoy this!

Vlad696
08-17-2015, 03:13 PM
Hey! I'll try to help you to test what you like or not today ;).

Take off your clothes, write "NAUGHTY GIRL" on your breasts, put your ball gag in your mouth, clamp your nipples with one clothes pin for each and cuff yourself.

Then go to the corner and squat for 5 minutes while you let your hands brush against your clit and pussy. After 5 minutes, start to rub your clit and pussy really slowly for 5 more minutes. Finally, after these 5 minutes, rub your clit and pussy as quickly as you can until you edge. Keep edging for 15 secondes then cum.

dayday247
08-17-2015, 03:15 PM
Try the Riskiest Dare ever!