PDA

View Full Version : ALMOST EXPOSURE: a list of ideas

TwelveTallPoles
08-13-2015, 10:52 AM
I've been starting to think about things to try out and I thought I'd make a list to try and organise my thoughts. Here are a list of dares involving clothing and ALMOST exposing yourself, in ways you can't control, by way of self-enforcement.

1. Wear a t-shirt that hangs to the bottom of your ass. Get a pair of pants you don't care about and cut out the crotch part. Wear these with no underwear so your front and rear privates are all exposed, and the long t-shirt over the top. Go for a walk to a nearby park with no spare clothes so you don't have any option but to walk very carefully, almost exposing yourself in your silly predicament.

2. Wear the same long t-shirt, and shoes and socks, and nothing else, and arrange for a friend (however sadistic you so desire) to take you for a drive and hope s/he doesn't stop and make you get out of the car or invite other people in or whatever else s/he could throw at you. The t-shirt should barely cover you up so you're legally covered, but it'll still be humiliating.

3. Find a different t-shirt, shorter this time, which hangs only to your bellybutton, ie covering nothing. Get also a padlock and a short length of chain. Dressed in this short t-shirt and whatever on your lower half, go to a park at nighttime where you feel daring enough to do it. Place the padlock key in a place that has occasional foot or car traffic but not too heavy. Go as far away from the key into the park as you dare, then thread the chain through whatever you're wearing on your lower half and around a tree trunk, and padlock it shut, forcing you to run in just your short t-shirt out of the dark place you're in and towards the place with people passing through. You can't even pull it down far enough to cover anything if you're spotted. How humiliating. Good luck!

4. Get some of those crinkly thin nylon running shorts from the 80s with the splits up the sides, and get them a size or two too small. Go out in public with just these on the bottom, and commando, and pull them slightly too high up. Pretend not to notice as your ass cheeks will be on display from the sides. If you're really daring, bend down to tie your shoe and let the shorts flop about revealing all, or ride your bike in them. :D

I'll post more as I come up with them, but see what you can make of these for now. :)

HumiliWhore
08-13-2015, 01:09 PM
I want to try numbers two and three. If I get the chance, I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the ideas.

Horsegirl1924
08-15-2015, 03:56 PM
I may try the first dare. sounds super fun

Sam72
08-15-2015, 04:25 PM
I tried number three at 3am, and my gawd it was thrilling, i want to try it again sometime at maybe 10pm.....maybe lol
:D