PDA

View Full Version : Movies

lestat221
07-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!! Shit Yeah!! July 15th... Johnny Depp is the shiz-nit!! Anybody agree?

thatonegirl05
07-11-2005, 01:05 AM
I agree master.

lestat221
07-15-2005, 08:24 PM
I wanna go see it, but the theatre is all full until Monday.... Fuck!

depp
07-15-2005, 08:37 PM
Can't wait for it. Tim Burten rocks.
http://www.timburtoncollective.com/

Loved the original. A childhood favorite.

chain
07-15-2005, 09:25 PM
no offense but johnny depp looks like wacko jacko and the only 1 of my friends who wants 2 c it is well...let's put it this way he wears really tight jeans

lestat221
07-16-2005, 01:34 AM
ok ok ok ok ok hold up.... please don't tell me you are dissing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are two of the most brilliant minds in Hollywood, from when they worked together in Edward Scissorhands (whom I dressed as last Halloween and won a contest :D) to now.

Before you start dissing, read the book. Watch the movie.

Jackson was innocent anyways...

depp
07-16-2005, 04:30 AM
I knew we had some real fans here. :-)

07-16-2005, 11:23 AM
I wanna see dark water (charlie and the chocolate factory was really really really good)

chain
07-16-2005, 01:41 PM
dark water looks good

userben
07-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Jackson was innocent anyways... :shock: :lol: :lol: HE WAS NOT INNOCENT he did it all right he is the :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: he did it 2 probably more then that like 1,000,000 time WHAT DO JACKSON AND SARDIES HAVE IN COMMON THEY BOTH F**K CRACKERS lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chain
07-16-2005, 06:34 PM
anyway back 2 how johnny fepp looks like wacko jacko:

i made this up my friends think hiliarious lemme kno wat u think:

(2 the tune of "Yellow Submarine")
Michael Jackson lives in a chocolate factory, a chocolate factory, a chocolate factory, a chocolate factory.

Michael Jackson lives in a chocolate factory, has children visit it, has children visit it, has children visit it.

P.S. saw the original movie and hated it GO 2 HELL WILLY WONKA

lestat221
07-17-2005, 05:40 AM
Ok Neverland ranch is not a Chocolate Factory, it is the representation of J.M Barrie's fictional land in Peter Pan (whom Johnny Depp also played).

Gene Wilder did an exceptional job as Willie Wonka and what is your argument that it sucks?

chain
07-17-2005, 10:29 AM
i mean who lives in a chocolate fatory? WILLY WONKA. In the new movie willy wonka is wacko jacko

lestat221
07-19-2005, 02:01 AM
If you watch the fucking movie you'll see that Johnny Depp's character had a stressful childhood (admittadly, so did Michael Jackson) which caused is oddity. There is much more to a character than the way he looks. Ever see Elephant Man? Or Door to Door? The movie was visually appealing, the children spot-on, and the story mentally captivating.

And btw, your little diddy doesn't fit the Beatle's 'Yellow Submarine' tune, so you and your friends can keep going blindly into adulthood, dissing anything that looks or acts differently than you, you sir are racist against individuality. Creativity even.

And as for you, userben, the lady accusing Michael is a gold-digging whore, she tried the same thing on Leno and is probably best friends with the people who invented the Wendy's Finger-in-the-Chili hoax. Ever wonder why he was aquitted of ALL TEN CHARGES? Again with the 'sheep' theory of thinking... All my friends think he did it, so I do to...

Damn people make me angry

chain
07-19-2005, 08:56 AM
dude he held his baby out the window. HIS MAID SAW him in the shower with little boys. and ur comin 2 his defense? let me tell u sir the only reason u r comin 2 his defense is probably because that was u in the shower with him. and i not a sheep.; MY TEACHERS think he is guilty. THE WORLD THINKS IT And as for bein racist i am not. 1 of my best friends is black. I have no problem with indivduality. I am wat u may call someone who thinks that war is a good option to resolve conflicts. The girl i like stresses peace (although she approves of self-defense aka 9/11) and yet we tak for hours at a time. We are different indivduals but get along so well. But anyway jackson has bondage teddy bears on his desk and ur still comin 2 his defense? [u]WTF

chain
07-19-2005, 09:04 AM
P.S. and michael jackson's childhood didn't cause his oddity? No it DID casue his oddity. He is a gay physopathic freak. I don't have problems with indivuduals but i have problems with gay perverts. i hope everyone has a problem with them

I'M OUT

§corpion
07-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Your an idiot. Who cares if your teachers think Michael Jackson is guilty? They're no one special, and just because the world thinks(which I bet less than half of the world thinks so let alone care) doesn't make him guilty. And one person SAYING they saw him doesn't mean they actually did. And boy, you should have heard what his childhood was like, you'd be a bit weird too if you had a childhood like his. Also, dangling the baby was a bit weird but is completely un-related to child molestation. And, there is no reason what so ever to say he molested a kid, what evidence(I said evidence not someone saying they saw something yet having no proof) do you have against him? None! That is why he was judged innocent.

As for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I was a bit dissapointed to learn it wasn't about Charlie after he took over the business but this still looks really good and I really want to see it. My sister saw it and said it was great!

chain
07-19-2005, 12:46 PM
dude wacko jacko must b payin u or somethin his guard said that he saw him puttin his hand in another's pants:

hmmm...2 people saw him molest boys...2 people siad that the MOTHER NOT the boy was a fraud

userben
07-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Jackson was innocent anyways... HE WAS NOT INNOCENT he did it all right he is the he did it 2 probably more then that like 1,000,000 time WHAT DO JACKSON AND SARDIES HAVE IN COMMON THEY BOTH F**K CRACKERS lol:

Roxy_Chick_756
07-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Dark Water is pretty good - not the scariest movie i've ever seen but it will keep your interest. The story line is very easy to figure out!

chain
07-19-2005, 08:57 PM
who here thinks wacko jacko is a gay pervert

lestat221
07-20-2005, 01:10 AM
You should know all the employees testifying against Jackson were ones that had been fired.

chain
07-20-2005, 05:03 AM
wow big deal dude he has admitted ADMITTED that he shares his bed with young boys. Does that strike u as odd or do u share ur bed with other boys too. well then again i guess that wacko jacko isn't exactly a man but...o well it still gay. He has said and people have seen (police included) bondage dolls and bondage teddy bears on his desk.

I don't know wat's more confusing michael jackson or the people who support him. o well only 1 answer to both...

WTF :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

lestat221
07-20-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't see the big deal with bondage teddy bears. It seems that anyone who posts in the Master/Slave section on this site wouldn't either, if I recall you haven't dissed that yet either...

As for the sharing of the bed things, yes, that is a little weird, I admit, but that doesn't make him a pedophile.

Does it strike you odd that Mikaly Caulkin (spelt wrong, sorry), the person probably closed to Michael Jackson as a kid, said he didn't sleep with little boys?

God damn you bring a thread down... all I wanted to say was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is going to be great (and it is)...

chain
07-20-2005, 08:14 PM
well from wat i heard he a pimp tat acts like wacko jacko. he says o look the children r here....and...an...and t.he.ir paaa-rents.

He also dresses like a pimp in the movie

lestat221
07-21-2005, 10:32 PM
READ THE FUCKING BOOK YOU POMPOUS NO BRAINED JACKASS!!!

That is the character, Johnny was told to do that by Burton as to explain is odd behavior, you idiot!!!

and pimps have no power. Again, about the dress code, read the damn book

chain
07-22-2005, 06:27 AM
does it matter

i've seen the first movie

i don't mind odd behavior and odd stuff sometimes it's funny. i mind people actin like michael jackson

Besides a real movie is not charlie and the chocolate factory a real movie is such: black hawk down, apocolypse now, saving prv. ryan, Star Wars I,II,III,IV,V,VI, White Chicks, Friday Night Lights, Mr. Deeds, Wedding Crashers

tripper
07-23-2005, 12:49 AM
havent you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

I think that johnny depp is an incredible actor, and was perfect for the role. This would probably be one of those odd coincidences where I can say that I liked the remake abit more than the older version.

Did anyone else seem to notice that star wars ep 1,2, and 3 had horrible acting, especially hayden christianson (spelling?), and how george lucas tried to fill up the movie with effects to try and keep the viewer's attention away from the horrible script?

Sum1
07-23-2005, 06:25 AM
burton is a very good director, i don't even understand how this thread got onto jackson. (who gilty or not i realy couldn't care, the fact is he's oviously a very troubled man, the sort of person who if he was broke would be called a loon, but as he has money is just rather excentric)

Star Wars ep1,2,3 were awfal! The last one especerly, the story line didn't really make sense, anerkin, oh i'm going to the dark side to save my woman. ok that done i'll kill her at the first possible opertunity!

Muffinz
07-23-2005, 07:54 AM
What makes a movie 'real' or not? How many dick jokes can get shoved into one 2 hour long flick? Please. White Chicks sucked. The Wayan brothers should have quit while they were ahead. Mr. Deeds blew...Adam Sandler hasnt put out a good movie since Little Nicky. Wedding Crashers looks like EVERY Owen Wilson movie...repetative, without substance, and downright awful. Star Wars 3 would have been a halfway decent flick, if it had not been for the horrific acting. Need we all be reminded of the first few words from Darth Vaders mouth? 'NOOOOOOOOOO' Come on. How can THAT be taken seriously? If THESE are what you call 'real movies', then I'm glad I like the fake ones.

Oh, by the way...I thought Jackson was guilty as well. However, judging Depp's exquisite acting ability and the unique story in general as shit because he reminds you of Jackson in the role? That is just utter stupidity, close-mindedness, and all in all ridiculous. Congratulations on being the moron of the day.

depp
07-23-2005, 10:41 PM
What makes a movie 'real' or not? How many dick jokes can get shoved into one 2 hour long flick? Please. White Chicks sucked. The Wayan brothers should have quit while they were ahead. Mr. Deeds blew...Adam Sandler hasnt put out a good movie since Little Nicky. Wedding Crashers looks like EVERY Owen Wilson movie...repetative, without substance, and downright awful. Star Wars 3 would have been a halfway decent flick, if it had not been for the horrific acting. Need we all be reminded of the first few words from Darth Vaders mouth? 'NOOOOOOOOOO' Come on. How can THAT be taken seriously? If THESE are what you call 'real movies', then I'm glad I like the fake ones.

Oh, by the way...I thought Jackson was guilty as well. However, judging Depp's exquisite acting ability and the unique story in general as shit because he reminds you of Jackson in the role? That is just utter stupidity, close-mindedness, and all in all ridiculous. Congratulations on being the moron of the day.

Star Wars 3 - Great movie but missing something. The noooooo thing was crazy but then again Lucas does crazy stuff like this in earlier films. He really has an odd sense of humor. But anyways...

Wedding Crashers - Surprised me in a big way. Came expecting crap... enjoyed myself. Nothing amazing but was quite entertaining.

Mr. Deeds - Agree... Adam Sander is very hit-or-miss. Lots of misses lately.

White Chicks - Beyond Total crap.

I'm a big fan of Crash (2004), Donnie Darko, American Beauty, American History X, Fight Club, Requiem for a Dream (my avatar image), and Rear Window. Those are real films. :-D Just saw American Physco last night. Don't know want to think yet. Same with Millions.

Muffinz
07-23-2005, 11:24 PM
I really enjoy movies that make you think. I loved pretty much every movie you listed there, aside from the ones I havent seen yet (Crash, Rear Window, American Psycho). Donnie Darko was magnificent, every time I watch it I catch something new that I hadn't noticed before. And I dont feel my $8 was wasted on Star Wars 3...I just feel with a little more effort and better acting it could have really been a memorable movie. Instead, it was just another long-winded ride on the hype of the series.

depp
07-24-2005, 12:17 AM
o yea
I have seen Donnie Darko a million times and it never gets old. Great convo starter too. I always use it on girls for this reason. :-D hehe... Im sooo slick. Lots to think about there in that movie.

Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Muffinz
07-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Oh yeah, chicks love Donnie Darko. Some because they enjoy the mental stimulation, some like the storyline, and some just think Jake Gyllenhaal is ridiculously hot. I personally am all three. :D

Sum1
07-24-2005, 04:22 AM
I prefer Pi to Requiem for a Dream

chain
07-24-2005, 08:22 AM
SW III had pretty good actin and don't blame bad actin in I on hayden christiansin. jake lyold played young anakin.

count dooku couldn't act but III had the best scripts. In case u haven't noticed the originals were borin compared to II and III.

weddin crashers was hiliarious most of the time the whole theater was laughin so it was impossible 2 hear

III and weddin great movies

tripper
07-26-2005, 02:33 PM
donnie darko is one of those incredible films that is just so... :shock:

american history X was another really good one

same with fight club. (with great song by the pixies called where is my mind)

Muffinz
08-12-2005, 04:08 AM
I have 3 copies of Fight Club. One on VHS, the regular DVD, and the special edition DVD.

I am the epitome of overkill.

Burning_Angel
03-20-2006, 01:01 AM
i just got to see Charlie and the chocolate factory. i thought the movie was great. it was really close to the original, and i thought it was funny. loved the pink sheep room, that was great! but the scary thing is, not too long ago, Jackson got called in for jury duty. innocent or not, aint that a little creepy? he did get out of it, but imagine being on trial with HIM in the jury box. scary! and prolly not a little distracting.

has anyone else seen firewall? good plot, i thought, but the acting was phenominal. very real, and a captivaling story. its pretty good.

Paris Rayne
01-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Right now my favorite movies are Hunger games.