PDA

View Full Version : 32/M/CA/Master seeks M/Slave (serious replies only)

exploreyou619
04-05-2009, 07:16 PM
I'm interested in meeting submissive males - either gay, straight, or bi who want to be anywhere from gently used to full-on dominated.

Slaves (like masters) come in all levels of experience, and I find it is imperative to have good communication from the very beginning to ensure that the sub/slave is both comfortable and understood. This is a relationship which must be based on trust.

I have a healthy interest, and experience in cyber-domination, and if you have a webcam, I would love to explore you online. A digital camera is also a nice addition, or substitute for a webcam if you don't have one. The visual aspect of your submission is essential to my enjoyment of the experience, and I must insist that either moving, or still images are part of our sessions.

I will consider any age (as long as you're legal), and am more intrigued by an intangible demeanor or look than I am blinded by youth & muscles, though they are fine too. What I am speaking of is chemistry, and that comes packaged in many ages, shapes, and sizes for me.

Respond here, or PM if interested indicating a little about you, your likes/dislikes and limits, and we can begin our journey.

Master_Emanon
04-05-2009, 08:40 PM
For some one of age, kinktalk.com would be better for you to post this that site is intended for people18+, this site is mostly minors so not the best place to be looking for of age sub males, kink talk has mostly males, but lack female members, but you will still be able to find what you are seeking there

exploreyou619
04-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Thank you for the information Master_Emanon, I will investigate that site as well.

cdslut
04-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Im very interested. Time difference could be awquard...

Do you have yahoo????
All my limits etc... are in my sig...

I hope we can work something out :)