PDA

View Full Version : Me or my BF?

Gigantesub
08-03-2015, 04:54 AM
Hello GetDare friends. Should my boyfriend be my slave or should I be his slave for the month?

If my bf wins, he requests that you make me buy a weeks worth of new slave clothing for when he takes me out so I will need suggestions. He also asks that you submit dares for me that are especially humiliating and degrading.

If I win, I need all of you to tell me the best chastity toys for males and if I can actually find a penis shock collar

andiman
08-03-2015, 08:13 AM
definetly the boy - men are born to serve women! ;)

slaveJan
08-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi Gigantesub,

Of course your booy friend should be the slave.
If you loose, i can give you dare for both of you as male should be train to serve.
For the chastity cage, i am using this one on my slaves because you are able to use some electro on too.
http://www.amazon.com/Zeus-Electrosex-Electro-Lockdown-Chastity/dp/B00OJE44SM

Have a nice game, i do men always serve mistresses (and also other women :D)

Gigantesub
08-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Thank you all for voting but come on people, who wants me to be a slave...my bf will hate having to order me around! Keep voting for him to be the slave! Also, currently it is looking like I will need some slave clothing so send me some links

SlaveBoy31
08-03-2015, 10:58 AM
I like the bird cage chastity device I have it is rather comfy. You could also get an electric dog collar for your boyfriend.

Gigantesub
08-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Looks like you boys need to give me some slave clothing because my
Boyfriend is going to end up controlling me this month...help a girl out and vote for him to be the slave please

Master_Kevin
08-04-2015, 08:07 PM
You only need the Princess Lia slave outfit

Gigantesub
08-05-2015, 05:21 AM
If you all make the boy the slave I will post pics of everything I do to him and I will accept one public humiliation dare from each of you that voted for him to be the slave!

zoozoo
09-01-2015, 06:32 AM
You should be the slave!