PDA

View Full Version : Nude In Bar dare (for the nervous)

andrew_b
07-29-2015, 06:10 PM
I have known people who have been nude in bars but this is my variation.

If you are a bit nervous, ask a friend to help.

Strip off in the toilet and have them take your clothes. If you are more daring do it in the opposite sex toilet.

rhode64
06-10-2016, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=andrew_b;1863543]I have known people who have been nude in bars but this is my variation.

Strip off in the toilet and have them take your clothes. If you are more daring do it in the opposite sex toilet.

I have been nude and fucked on a pool table in a busy pub but not actually come out of the toilet naked .

andrew_b
06-13-2016, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE=andrew_b;1863543]I have known people who have been nude in bars but this is my variation.

I have been nude and fucked on a pool table in a busy pub but not actually come out of the toilet naked .

Doesn't sound like you are too nervous though lol

loves strip bets
06-13-2016, 08:50 AM
how about you make a strip bet or play a strip game that ends up in a chance of you ending up naked or not would be more fun i think has anyone ever done that

rhode64
06-13-2016, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=rhode64;2255956]

Doesn't sound like you are too nervous though lol
no not nervous at all love the buzz

rhode64
06-13-2016, 09:21 AM
how about you make a strip bet or play a strip game that ends up in a chance of you ending up naked or not would be more fun i think has anyone ever done that
Yes many times but often play to lose as I love the buzz I get from being seen naked and more .

andrew_b
06-13-2016, 11:11 AM

I would if the chance came up, my friends were never that brave though