PDA

View Full Version : Best ice dare ever

Sissywannabe
07-29-2015, 07:39 AM
So the first part of this dare is choosing how much Ice you are going to insert anally. I recommend 8 pieces. For ever two pieces of ice you choose to insert you are given one minute. In this time you must not let any ice spill or leak. The goal of this dare is to make all the ice melt in the alloted time. You will release your bowels completely once the time is up into a bucket or toilet but I recommend bucket with piss in it. If there is the tiniest drop of Ice in the bowl you have two choices. Eat out the bowl or try again but this time add one more piece of Ice and take away thirty seconds from your time.
The time starts once the first piece of ice is added.
The winner is whoever completes the challenge with the most ice to start off with. The tie breaker is who failed less. I failed zero times with 8 pieces of ice. I will attempt all challenges as long as the challenger completed the date there giving me. Anyone who beats me in a challenge can either give me one dare within my limits or control my orgasms until the next person beats me!!!
I hope you guys enjoy and post here when your done

Sissywannabe
08-01-2015, 12:17 PM
600 views and no replies? Come on guys let me know if you try it