PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

AshleyChristie
07-26-2015, 09:53 PM
19/female/slave seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello,
My name is des, I am a submissive female who already has a master. master wants another submissive and I am here to help grant his wish, he has set certain limits and they are these.

Girls only!
nobody over 30!
They will get to see us when we trust them
We do want pictures/video
We accept any amount of training but new is better
I will have the final say on any submissive

basically this, he wants any girl under 30 to apply! we are going to read your application and do an interview with anybody he likes! this is why the ad is so short, we prefer to talk with you in person.
we mainly use Skype for communication but we have other ways of chatting if needed.

We are taking this seriously, for anybody who wants a decent master who will be honest, committed, and pleasurable.

Thanks for reading, des.

P.S.
we do not respond well to men who don't read, you have been warned

Siren
07-27-2015, 02:05 AM
I understand wanting to get more information through an interview, but as females are very sought-after on this site, your ad is unlikely to attract much attention with so few details in it.

AshleyChristie
07-27-2015, 12:58 PM
thanks for the advice, anything you can suggest I add in particular?

Siren
07-27-2015, 01:09 PM
I think a list of your/your Master's likes and limits would be helpful, along with a bit about you two in general (your vanilla likes, personalities, etc) and for other ideas you could look through some ads in the Top Advertisements section :)