PDA

View Full Version : Questions Extened And Intense

master timo
07-26-2015, 02:37 PM
this thread has a lot of grow room I will start the thread with 10 questions next person will answer those questions and then add 10 of there own next person will do same answering all 20 questions and adding 10 to it so on and so forth lets see how long the will get I will periodicly return here to see how far this has gotten and answer all questions there of GOOD LUCK lets how long we can keep this alive.

1. What kind of outfit do you love [oppisite sex] and would you wear it for a day?
2. would you spend the day in heels eather out side or just wile lounging around yr house and why?
3. what day and time do you wake up in the morning ?
4. When doing a dare on gd do you actually do the dares or do you just go threw the motions and say you do [BE HONEST] ?
5. when given a over night dare to do knowing your on your own so no body can tell if your actually doing it will you [BE HONEST] ?
6. if you were told you could have any car in the world regardless of cost what whould you ask for ?
7. how often do you get on gd a day,week ,month ?
8. what do you love about gd ?
9. do you ever do dice dares ?
10. do you would you ever self spank if you needed to during a dare

master timo
07-26-2015, 03:02 PM
Here goes im up first to start next person will start the additional questions see you in a couple days good luck

1. What kind of outfit do you love [oppisite sex] and would you wear it for a day?
in day clothing skirt and thong panties night gowns at night comfortable
2. would you spend the day in heels eather out side or just wile lounging around yr house and why?
yes around the house or in a deserted area some times it feels good to feel how the opposit sex does there day gives more reasons for respect for them
3. what day and time do you wake up in the morning ?
about 6 am i wake up if i had a bad night i will go back to sleep for 2 hrs more then start my day
4. When doing a dare on gd do you actually do the dares or do you just go threw the motions and say you do [BE HONEST] ?
I do all dares that i enter and put my self into regaurdless of what happends it is part of the fun but i wont post pics of myself doing anything it is for life you can never remove it once it is out there a hacker can and will retreave it and wrouin your hole life
5. when given a over night dare to do knowing your on your own so no body can tell if your actually doing it will you [BE HONEST] ?
Yes it part of the challenge and it is fun your honor is at stake and at the end of it you can say I DID IT
6. if you were told you could have any car in the world regardless of cost what whould you ask for ?
1969 ford mustang fully restored and equiped with complete race package
7. how often do you get on gd a day,week ,month ?
I try to get on daily some times im on 3 or 4 times in one day and some times i can only do 3 times in a week depending on what is going on that week
8. what do you love about gd ?
the people the dares it is a place to be at rest and enjoy and be myself with out some one making things look bad
9. do you ever do dice dares ?
yes as long as there is a new dice dare once i look at the way the dare is compiled i will atlease try it only if i complete it will i post on it some times they will give a dice dare with orders to pm maker if you cant finish the dare at that time yes i will post all i do on it and if i fail it i will some times add my own punishment compiled of things in the dare plus i will post what i did in the dare posting at times people will get upset thinking ive now changed there dare but no i just added things i did as a punishment this i will do if there punishment is to light or addition to theres it only is for me telling gd what ive done if another person follows my additions to my own punishment well that is there own delema plus i do pm maker of that dare and inform them of what i did and accept any added punishment they see fit for me for doing it
10. do you would you ever self spank if you needed to during a dare ?
yes i will and do it

master timo
07-26-2015, 03:05 PM
In addition use your head with this thread it should be fun as well as tell every one about you

stinkybutt
07-27-2015, 12:19 AM
I think you should post this on the truth section though....not here