PDA

View Full Version : (Looking for coaches) getDare Training Camp 2015 - Information

swich
07-26-2015, 02:12 PM
getDare Training Camp 2015

Have you always wanted to learn a new 'skill'?
Then the Traning Camp is your place to be!

What is the 'getDare Training Camp'?
The getDare Training Camp is the place where you will learn a new skill. If you want to learn how to do, for example, scat dares, cum eating, denial and edging, etc, then this is your place to be. You will learn the skills in a group with other people (which you don't have to speak to, you will only get the same training) and one or more coaches. You will be trained by these coaches in your chosen skill.

tldr: Coaches help you to master a skill from the ground up.

How does it work?
Every group has one or more coach(es). These coaches will give you and the others assignments for you to do in a given time span. The dares will be more difficult when your training progresses, because you need to be a professional when you complete the camp. When you have a question, if you have a problem with the assignment or if you keep failing your assignment, you can contact your coach. Coaches do not punish if you fail, but they help you to complete it. They only punish to keep you motivated.

Singing up!
Before you can sign up as a participant, the camp need coaches who master at least one skill perfectly to train you. If you want to be a coach, you can fill in the application below. (Remember: you can still be a participant as a coach for another skill). I will contact you personally when you're accepted with further explanation. If you want to do it together with someone, please let me know in the application.

Username:

Limits:

Your chosen skill to teach:
Your skill level (advanced, beginner, etc.):

Hours available:
Available ways of communication (skype, getDare, KIK, etc.):

Motivation (Make it very extensive, I am not letting everybody in):

Teaching example (Imagine you're coaching someone, what assignment, how to do it, do and don'ts, etc.):

But I want to be a participant!
Just wait. If I don't have any coaches, there won't be a camp. Applying as a participant will be available in a new topic. Just wait and come back regularly.

Current coaches
Click here to see a list of coaches who are accepted. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dXLAK4qGC8Fywi-i14cZlOTxRBF8lwrTAKnh03jvMX4/edit?usp=sharing)