PDA

View Full Version : Outside Dice Dare

t_or_dgal
05-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Roll 2 dice and add them up for ATTIRE, ACTION, OBJECT & LOCATION. Then go to the selected place, in the selected attire and do whatever the action is. Use your imagination with the object rolled.

Report back here with a complete story. The best story wins!

ATTIRE:
2 - Shoes only
3 - Top only
4 - Topless
5 - Naked
6 - Bra only (guys too!)
7 - Naked, but in a towel. No hands on towel. If you drop the towel, you may not pick it up.
8 - Underpants only
9 - Bottomless
10 - Bottoms only
11 - In a swimsuit of the opposite sex
12 - WILDCARD! (You pick the attire, from the list above)

ACTION:
2 - Masturbate to orgasm twice -- you cannot return from the assigned location until you've had 2 orgasms
3 - Scream "FUCK ME" at the top of your lungs
4 - Lay down on the ground for 10 minutes (be careful in the street!)
5 - Do 30 jumping jacks
6 - Masturbate for 10 minutes without cumming, then return
7 - Masturbate to orgasm
8 - Masturbate to orgasm, then rub any love juices on your own face
9 - Take a picture of yourself, then email it to me
10 - Take a bucket of water with you -- pour it over your head
11 - Shave your pubic hair off
12 - WILDCARD! (You pick the action, from the list above)

OBJECT:
2 - Whipped cream
3 - Jar of vaseline
4 - Pair of panties
5 - Condom
6 - Banana
7 - Dildo
8 - Cucumber
9 - Pen
10 - Plastic bag
11 - Duct tape
12 - WILDCARD! (You pick the object, from the list above)

3 - Curbside, in fromt of your place
4 - Front yard, 50+ feet out
5 - Front porch
6 - Bushes in your yard
7 - Back porch
8 - Back yard, 50+ feet out
9 - Someone else's yard
10 - Public park
11 - Middle of someone else's street
12 - WILDCARD! (You pick the location, from the list above)

JohnC15
05-30-2007, 09:34 PM
The way i did it was i roll 2 dice 2x. so i rolled a 4+9=5 (naked). Then i rolled a 2+4= Masturbate to orgasm twice and Lay down on the ground for 10 minutes. Next i rolled a 3+4=Jar of vaseline and Pair of panties ( Girlfreinds panties still had her wet, sexy, scent and her wetness on them). Lastly i rolled a 9+10= Someone else's yard and Public park. Imagine the possablitys.:D

JohnC15
05-30-2007, 09:35 PM
ill tell the story later bye

HypoMonkey
06-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Roll 2 dice and add them up for ATTIRE, ACTION, OBJECT & LOCATION. Then go to the selected place, in the selected attire and do whatever the action is. Use your imagination with the object rolled.

Report back here with a complete story. The best story wins!

ATTIRE:
2 - Shoes only
3 - Top only
4 - Topless
5 - Naked
6 - Bra only (guys too!)
7 - Naked, but in a towel. No hands on towel. If you drop the towel, you may not pick it up.
8 - Underpants only
9 - Bottomless
10 - Bottoms only
11 - In a swimsuit of the opposite sex
12 - WILDCARD! (You pick the attire, from the list above)

ACTION:
2 - Masturbate to orgasm twice -- you cannot return from the assigned location until you've had 2 orgasms
3 - Scream "FUCK ME" at the top of your lungs
4 - Lay down on the ground for 10 minutes (be careful in the street!)
5 - Do 30 jumping jacks
6 - Masturbate for 10 minutes without cumming, then return
7 - Masturbate to orgasm
8 - Masturbate to orgasm, then rub any love juices on your own face
9 - Take a picture of yourself, then email it to me
10 - Take a bucket of water with you -- pour it over your head
11 - Shave your pubic hair off
12 - WILDCARD! (You pick the action, from the list above)

OBJECT:
2 - Whipped cream
3 - Jar of vaseline
4 - Pair of panties
5 - Condom
6 - Banana
7 - Dildo
8 - Cucumber
9 - Pen
10 - Plastic bag
11 - Duct tape
12 - WILDCARD! (You pick the object, from the list above)

3 - Curbside, in fromt of your place
4 - Front yard, 50+ feet out
5 - Front porch
6 - Bushes in your yard
7 - Back porch
8 - Back yard, 50+ feet out
9 - Someone else's yard
10 - Public park
11 - Middle of someone else's street
12 - WILDCARD! (You pick the location, from the list above)

I got
11 - Unlucky, I used my sisters bakini
10 - It was cold, ice cold
2 - I covered my body in it after
9 - I went to my friends house.

cabana3some
06-29-2007, 11:48 AM
So my rommates and I decided to do this dare too. so we all rolled a dice four times each. Amy got an 8 a 5 a 7 and a 3, Noel got a 7, a 5, a 6 and an 11. I got a 3, an 11, a 12, and a 7.
Amy took off everything but her bra and panties, but she didn't have a dildo, so she had to borrow one from Noel to use. She just held the dildo while she did jumping jacks infront of our apartment. Which was still pretty crazy, because there are alot of people at our apartment. She had to duck behind bushes several times to keep from being seen by passing cars or people going to their apartments. Amy seemed kind of embarrassed being with us in her underwear lol.
Noel was wearing only a towel so she made sure the thing was tied real tight while she did her jumping jacks, she also held the banana in her hand while doing the jumping jacks. Since we are in an apartment complex we said in front of another apartment was a neighbors yard. She made it to 15 before the towel fell off. Which was hilarious, she got so red. the last 15 were really fast jumping jacks. I'm pretty sure this lady a couple of apartments down saw her.
I had to go on our balcony (same thing as a back porch) with just my top on, I tried to make a duct tape bottom before I left but Amy and Noel only gave me about 3 inches of duct tape, and told me i couldn't use it till I was out there. So I used it to cover my private area as soon as I got out there. Amy and Noel made me stay out there for 5 minutes since I don't have any pubic hair right now to shave.

which dare should we do next?

Dice7
06-29-2007, 03:48 PM
I got 5,8,9,8

Lucky for me it stopped raining so I went outside trying to go un noticed by my mum and sister then stripped off in the garden. Couldnt really work out what to do with the pen so i was putting it in the eye a little bit and was running it up and down m shaft as i jacked off, it felt pretty good actually! after about 5 minutes i cummed, trying to do it on my stomach and not the grass so i could make sure i got all my cum to rub on my face! Then I had to go back inside without people seeing me with weird gunk on my face. Unfortunalty my sister saw me and I had to explain that the neighbours must have been watering the garden (in the dark?! :S) and I got soaked and my hair gell was running down my face!

Dice7
08-04-2007, 06:04 PM
I just did it again and had to jack off for 10 minutes in my garden in jut a condom and my sisters bra.....was lot of fun, although I was watched by a cat for a while which was weird!!

anayguy
08-22-2007, 01:58 PM
i will post my story tomorrow i just rolled 11 7 4 and 10. i will do this after work today

lcorbs12701
04-07-2008, 12:54 PM
naked, but in a towel. No hands on towel. If you drop the towel, you may not pick it up.

pour a bucket of water over your head

plastic bag. peed in it

front porch

Dice7
04-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Sarah has to masturbate to orgasm in my backyard (50 feet out) bottomless with a banana.

Shes wearing quite a long top which without her jeans and panties on looks liek a reallly short skirt, but I picked the longest fattest banana I could so that she couldn't hide the fact she was sliding something long and yellow in and out of her hairy pussy. Shes been out there 5 mins and looks like shes getting close (shes writihing about a lot and pumping the hips quite a bit!). Just realised this is pretty bad for me as well because when my neighbours see (which they will considering where shes sitting) its my house shes at not hers!!