PDA

View Full Version : A dare for any Hearthstone players on GetDare (Lots of edging and cumming)

IdrisPukke
07-19-2015, 12:56 PM
In one and a half week a new Hearthstone season starts. Brace yourself, because if you accept this dare it'll be a busy month.

The dare is simple. Play Hearthstone ranked. For each time you lose, you have to edge once. Every time you advance to the next rank you have to cum.

In the start it'll probably be lots of cumming and not much edging, and as you climb your way up the ladder it'll be more edging and less cumming.

To put a time limit and a goal on this - If you don't reach Legendary rank before the season is over you may never cum again until you have reached Legendary in another season.

A pretty Hardcore dare that'll require time investment and that has a lot on stake. For those of you who don't know, Hearthstone is a online card game based in the World of Warcraft universe. Reaching Legendary takes a lot of luck and patience... so, good luck!

inflamio
07-20-2015, 12:11 AM
I would try this but I don't think I'd be able to cum that much. I hit legend almost every season so I also don't know what my goal will be.

Sissyrobot
07-20-2015, 04:36 PM
I recently got into Hearthstone and im enjoying it quite a lot. I will definitely try out this dare. There is no way I get to legendary rank so the last orgasm denial bit I won't do.

Maybe try having a punishment every time you lower a rank, and another reward every time you complete a quest. This are just ideas of course :).