PDA

View Full Version : An incentive to control your bladder

Eli21
07-16-2015, 06:13 AM
A little something for you to try.

This dare will keep your bladder stretched, it involves some decision making and guessing, and it may, and probably will, involve drinking your pee.

You will need an alarm and a clock, a glass and a larger bowl or pot. You can start any time you please, but it's obviously better when you already need to pee, and the best time to start is when you wake up, first thing in the morning.

If you don't need to pee, go drink something.

The rules:
1) On every hour (X:00, set an alarm for this) you must drink a glass (0,2l) of water (or anything you please, really =) ).
2) You may only pee five minutes before the alarm goes off. You may NOT set an alarm for this. I you missed it, you missed it. You may check the clock, but everytime you do, you must take another sip.
3) When it is between X:55 and Y:00 you get to pee. But don't worry, there is no rest for the wicked.
a) Get your bowl and position yourself so you can pee in it and not make a mess. Unless you want to make a mess, but that's beyond the scope of this dare.
b) Close your eyes. If possible, put headphones with some music on as well.
c) Pee. Try to make it exactly one glass (0,2l) - good luck with that if you cannot measure, see, or hear anything. When you got 0,2l, clench your muscles, stop, and enjoy the even worse need to pee.
Why should you try you to be precise? Well, if you pee less, than you drink, your bladder will get worse over time. But if you were allowed more, then it wouldn't be much of a challenge, would it? Therefore, if you peed more, not only do you have to remedy that, but you must be punished as well, right?
d) Take your bowl of pee, and pour it into the glass.
- If all of the pee fits in, get rid of it and wash your bowl. I'm sure the running water will help you keep your composure. You may, or may not wash
the glass as well, before pouring yourself your hourly drink, your choice.
- If it doesn't, pour one glass of pee, and get rid of that as well, but keep the rest in the bowl. Pour yourself your hourly drink (no need to wash the glass), and drink it. When you finish the glass, it's time for the fun part. Take the bowl and drink, slurp and lick it empty, dry, and clean. Not only do you get to drink your own pee, but it doesn't help you in the long run, because the liquids go straight back into your body. Feeling dirty now? If you want to wash your face or your moutch, you can pour some water into the bowl, and wash up, but you have to drink it afterwards.
4) Set your alarm on next hour and go to 1).

It's over when:
- You go to sleep.
- You pee yourself.
- You somehow lose so much liquids through sweating, that you don't need to pee anymore.

Variations:
- For those into denial, you must edge before you pee. Adjust the time limit to X:50, or anything that will allow you to edge and pee in time most of the times, but not always.
- For the true enthusiasts, instead juggling with the glass every hour, just drink what you peed.
- For dedicated fans, you don't need to quit on bedtime. Just measure how much you peed in the evening, then drink that much in the morning. You can go on forever.
- For dirty pigs, you can only wash your body using the bowl and water that you will drink afterwards. This should make workout-induced sweating a much less desirable way to make it easier on yourself. Or not.

Sissyboy998
07-16-2015, 06:26 AM
Sounds like lots of fun still somewhat confused on some of it maybe if I read more might understand more. But I'm not a pee drinker.

Eli21
07-16-2015, 06:31 AM
If anything is unclear, please let me know, and i'll try to explain better =)

Surfsop3
07-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Will be trying this one next week when I get home