PDA

View Full Version : 27/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

comemyway87
07-16-2015, 01:13 AM
27/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi everyone,

Thank you for looking at my ad. I find these things a little awkward, so I will keep it short.

I am new to the lifestyle, although I have been curious about it for quite some time. I thought that exploring some of my curiosities and interests with an online sub might be a good way of easing myself into it. I am 27 with an athletic figure. I don't have a set idea of what I expect from a sub or what I expect my sub will like or dislike, so I am open-minded about finding the right person (although I do have a preference for someone who is around my age).

I have a busy life, both professionally and socially, and so I am not looking for a relationship that is overly taxing. Although, that being said, I would like something that is fairly regular and ongoing.

If this sounds like it may be what you are looking for, please send me a PM with a short description of yourself and your skype/kik name and I will be in touch.

MaleSlave04
07-16-2015, 01:35 AM
I contacted you via PM :p

ben_sissy99
07-16-2015, 06:25 AM
Please check my ad, link on sig, and let me know what you yhibk

Loloroger
07-16-2015, 06:40 AM
Kik me @ loloroger Mistress

samsdare
07-16-2015, 08:32 AM
Hi,
I would love to be your slave! I had a previous master, but it did not feel right being controlled by someone of the same sex. I am very open about pictures and video, so there will be no problems regarding that. I have few limits in what i am unwilling to compromise, but some limits may be pushed. I would like to talk more, so if you are interested, please message me on Skype

Thanks!

Masterdom567
07-16-2015, 03:19 PM
I am willing to try being your slave. I'm 6'0 185lbs with an athletic build. Athlete all thro college. I am looking to see the sub side of life since I have mostly been a master. I'm 23 years old, my kik is masterman214

kaka22
07-17-2015, 05:09 AM
27/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi everyone,

Thank you for looking at my ad. I find these things a little awkward, so I will keep it short.

I am new to the lifestyle, although I have been curious about it for quite some time. I thought that exploring some of my curiosities and interests with an online sub might be a good way of easing myself into it. I am 27 with an athletic figure. I don't have a set idea of what I expect from a sub or what I expect my sub will like or dislike, so I am open-minded about finding the right person (although I do have a preference for someone who is around my age).

I have a busy life, both professionally and socially, and so I am not looking for a relationship that is overly taxing. Although, that being said, I would like something that is fairly regular and ongoing.

If this sounds like it may be what you are looking for, please send me a PM with a short description of yourself and your skype/kik name and I will be in touch.

Slave skype kaka227426

Nategoldfish
08-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Fit 18 year old male new to this but willing to try most things kik me if I treated at lakotalax2