PDA

View Full Version : How long does a M/S relationship last?

khasom
03-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Post on average how long have your M/S relationships lasted. Or if you are on one.

SubMissChievous
03-30-2009, 08:09 AM
Moved to the s/m lounge.

Voted that I'm in one right now, obviously, since January 2008.

I find the options in the poll rather strange... I really don't think I would consider a 1-2 week fling a "relationship"...

khasom
03-30-2009, 08:33 AM
It was mostly to see how common is this to happen, that you meet a master/slave and in a week or two it's all over. For what I've seen long term relationships with people you meet in this web are not common.

Maybe I'm mistaken and they are more common that what I think, let's see what people vote :)

SubMissChievous
03-30-2009, 08:37 AM
It was mostly to see how common is this to happen, that you meet a master/slave and in a week or two it's all over. For what I've seen long term relationships with people you meet in this web are not common.

Maybe I'm mistaken and they are more common that what I think, let's see what people vote :)

Oh okay, I understand what you mean and, yes, it seems to be rather common that most don't last very long... It sure will be interesting to see the results :)

And if some users have been in relationships that's been lasting longer they could reply to say for how long it's been :)

SelfishShell_Fish
03-30-2009, 08:43 AM
I've only ever had 2 relationships, and both lasted more than a month. One was mayeb 3 months. I wish it was still going, but ah well :D

onknees
03-30-2009, 10:19 AM
5th year and counting :)

lokelake
03-30-2009, 10:29 AM
I was a master in a relationship a while back. it only lasted a day though.

pranadevil
03-30-2009, 10:35 AM
From what I've noticed myself, the majority are fakes. Be they men pretending to be women, or women who are only pretending to be what they say they are just because they want a fantasy.

There are a few that might follow for a few days (perhaps even a week).

Then there are the rare ones who tell the truth and actually want to have a proper relationship, these do seem to be few and far between (in regards to the ads at least, there does seem to be a fair few that are honest, but they're generally in a relationship already, very few "looking" for one are honest from my point of view).

XkecoXchanX
03-30-2009, 01:56 PM
I had a really great Master and it last for like a week and then he just dissapeared....And now I'm sad and looking for a new one if anyones interested.