PDA

View Full Version : Discipline at Work 21/F

Angeld
07-14-2015, 12:02 PM
Hi, I need help for my poor bladder control. I started work last week and since then I have got this frequent urge to pee as if my bladder can't hold even a little bit of pee. This also affects my work and thus making me the bad girl who takes very long complete targets. I need u people to punish me as u see fit and teach me to behave
Thanku

MessageMe
07-14-2015, 10:39 PM
Seal that pussy shut with ducttape. Then wear a diaper., then wear panties. If
you have to pee, you do it in your diaper.

Everytime the ducttape let's go of you pussy, spankyourself 10x on each cheek.
You should have something stuck up or your ass, see the largest thing you can fit.

In addition: whenever you peed in your diaper, connect your panties with your bra. Wedgie for 1 hour

You are only allowed to use a toilet to poop. However, if yu accidentaly pee in the toilet, you will get additional punishment:
Spank yourself hard with a hairbrush: 5 on your pussy, 10 on each cheek. Do this three times, every 30mins

batfinch
07-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Buy a supply of Go girl or P mate and use them to stand to pee for a week

Rockwellray0
07-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Place a rough material like sandpaper, a sponge, or burlap cloth inside your panties and bra cups. Each time you pee at work, rub some toothpaste or hot sauce into your tits and pussy.

If you have to go more than once while at work, insert an object in your ass and keep it there the rest of the day.

Greatcornbow
07-26-2015, 10:06 AM
Hi, I need help for my poor bladder control. I started work last week and since then I have got this frequent urge to pee as if my bladder can't hold even a little bit of pee. This also affects my work and thus making me the bad girl who takes very long complete targets. I need u people to punish me as u see fit and teach me to behave
Thanku

Whenever you pee, you are forbidden from drinking anything whatsoever for the next 12 hours.

Raenef
07-26-2015, 10:12 AM
Whenever you pee, you are forbidden from drinking anything whatsoever for the next 12 hours.

yes sure we have 30° + and normally one should drink atleast 2 litre a day with that temperatures even more

stay realistic and keep the safety and health of the sub in mind

Greatcornbow
07-27-2015, 04:42 PM
yes sure we have 30° + and normally one should drink atleast 2 litre a day with that temperatures even more

stay realistic and keep the safety and health of the sub in mind
OK but how was I to know what your temperatures are: you could be anywhere from Spitzbergen to the Falkland Islands.

Dubs
07-27-2015, 04:46 PM
OK but how was I to know what your temperatures are: you could be anywhere from Spitzbergen to the Falkland Islands.
"Not drinking anything for 12 hours" is not healthy at all.

You should always drink a lot, even if it's -10° C.

babymicha3l
07-27-2015, 04:49 PM
Everytime you pee go through your panties and suck on them for 30 minutes when you get home everyday