PDA

View Full Version : I wonder

nolimits
03-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I wonder if this place, with the bdsm Master/sub's requests is just about people wanting to get off quickly, or if anyone really is intrested in being a slave, or owning one.
Since i only see young teens posting mostly.

Excuse me if this isnt the proper place to post this, didnt knew where else to post.

SubMissChievous
03-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Hi :)

First off, I moved your thread to the s/m lounge as it seemed to fit best here :)

The site is part TorD-oriented and part D/s-oriented which explains the variety of "style" and ages. There are yes a rather important amount of teenagers using the site for TorD and some, like me, who use it for the s/m area.

Yes, you will find some people who are on for the quick thrills or "games", some others who are seeking something more serious.

Seeing that you've just joined yesterday, that you're male, and looking for a Mistress it's not surprising that it may takes more than 24 hrs to find what you want :) Anyway, anyone looking for something more serious than a tord-like type of thing will need to be armed with patience.

And, I'm gonna be straightforward: I can count on my fingers the amount of Mistress here.

Not trying to discourage you though but it's a fact that it just takes time.

Interesting username btw... I have a thread named like that :)

Good luck,

Chloe

nolimits
03-30-2009, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the reply Chloe,

I know i'm very new to this site and that it takes time and paitence, it was just sometime ive wondered since the replys ive been getting in my message box where not really seriouse, and most of these other post dont seem that seriouse either unfortunately, it a sad thing to see for a person whos heart lays within bdsm.
There might be other websites that are better for this, but im not really a computer scientist i havnt been able to find them, only places where people just want a quick rush.

Maybe its an idea for this place to make a more 'seprate adult oriented corner' with age verification from accounts? shrugs his shoulders, just an idea i had in mind.
So far loving the TorD tho. great forum. :)

SubMissChievous
03-30-2009, 08:13 AM
As for the s/m area we always verify the age from users who post in there since posting or replying is restricted to 18+. You could perhaps (if you haven't already) have a look at our sister-site Kink Talk. This is an 18+ BDSM-related forum. The link is in my signature :)