PDA

View Full Version : The maze runners

Fade
07-13-2015, 06:46 AM
The Kings Introduction:
Welcome tributes. I am King Fade and as I need some sport I have build a maze of doors. Everyday the doors will be unlocked and you will have a choice to make. You will be able to advance to the next room where a assignment awaits. If you are able to collect 50 points you will be recognized as one of the maze heroes. My advisor will calculate the amount of moves needed and you will be ranked on a leaderboard.

Everyday there is one safe path with a bed and a meal. This door will earn you 1 point.

The other doors will have random assignments and the difficulty of the assignment will determine the points you either get or lose.
If you determine that the task is out of your league you will have to deduct the points of the assignment, if you have done the assignment and reported about it you will get the points added to your total.

A few general rules to keep it fun:
- Report by sending in pm's or pictures and wait with reporting in the thread until all doors are closed again. No need to spoil the fun for those to come after you.

-One's you click open a door there is no going back. Don't cheat by opening multiple doors.

- If you do not get into the safe room within 5 days you will lose all points as you might starve without a meal. You will be taken out of the maze and will be required to start all over again. After requesting permission to enter again.

- Fill in the following to register as a tribute.

- (Nick)Name :
- Kingdom you represent :
- Kinks you like :
- Kinks you dislike* :
- Will send Reports / Pictures**

*Doing a assignment you dislike might get you bonus points. That is if the King feels like it.
**Keep the pictures anonymous. Masks without face is the minimum requirement.

Mystical creature of the maze:
A dangerously Horny Minotaur resides in the Maze. When you encounter this creature be ready to edge 5 times and then cum 5 times in a row. As the Minotaur has exhausted you, you will need to rest for 3 days before you can open another door.

As soon as a minimum of 3 people have signed up the first doors will open up.

May Lady Luck be with you!

Harry18
07-13-2015, 06:54 AM
Ill join this sounds fun
Harry
All kingdoms
Will do anything within my limits
Will send reports not pics

cremedelacreme
07-13-2015, 06:59 AM
- (Nick)Name : creme
- Kingdom you represent : all kingdoms
- Kinks you like : anything i do not dislike
- Kinks you dislike* : gay, blood, poop, scat, piss, pain, spanking
- Will send Reports / Pictures**: will send reports and pics

joliver
07-13-2015, 07:23 AM
Hey im new to this. Might give this a go

Fade
07-13-2015, 08:56 AM
The first three doors have opened. You will have 24 hours before the next set of doors will be accessible and these will be closed for you.

Door 1
The door opens quickly. It is dark inside and there is a shrine in the middle. Seems to be a shrine for some group of Deities. You will have to show respect and sit on your knees while begging out loud to make you a better slut. 1 point

Door 2
You enter a room with a dice cup. There is 1 dice in there. The assignment reads the Ice and Fire challenge. To dissolve the fire in front of the door you will need to open tomorrow you will need ice.

First role the dice that will determine how many ice cubes you will need. Sit on your knees and let the Ice melt on your ass cheeks. Then role again to determine how many spanks you need to give yourself. Each eye on the dice x3. 2 points

Door 3
Have a good rest tonight. You will have chickenbreast to eat tonight for vegetarians incorporate tomatoes in what you will make. Report on what you made. 1 point