PDA

View Full Version : Tied up [NON-FICTION]

lansley69
05-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Dare [non-fiction]

I’m 20 and share a house with a friend. This weekend my housemate has gone away for a few days. I too had plans to go and visit some friends for the weekend that I had not seen in absolutely ages. As usual my housemate and I had left a key to our house with the neighbours so that they could feed the fish and check on the house for us while we were away.
I was looking forward to going away, all my stuff was packed, but just before I was about to leave yesterday morning my friend text me to tell me that there was no point in coming because a few of the others had cancelled and that we would just have to meet up another time. I was thoroughly disappointed; I was looking forward to having a really enjoyable weekend.
I sat in the living room watching tv for a few hours. I was bored and a little annoyed. I then realised that I had the house to myself for the weekend, giving me plenty of time and space to do some dares. I went on msn to find someone to give me some dares but unfortunately no one was on-line. I decided to try and come up with my own little dare.
I had some handcuffs and some tape. The plan was to strip naked upstairs in my room and tape my ankles and knees together and handcuff my hands behind my back. I was going to put the key to the handcuffs, and some scissors to cut the tape downstairs in the living room. And I was going to move some furniture and things to make my journey while I was naked and tied as much hard work as possible.
So I put everything in place and went upstairs. I striped naked and tied tape tightly around my ankles and my knees, then I handcuffed my hands behind my back. I kind of hopped out of my room, then fell and grazed my back. It hurt but I couldn’t really do anything about it. I felt so vulnerable being tied up. I slowly negotiated the stairs and obstacles that I had made. It was much harder than I thought it would be.
All I had left was the hallway through to the living room where I had left the key and scissors to set myself free on the coffee table. It was then that my heart started to beat twice as fast as I heard a noise at the front door. I was panicking, but I was tied up, I could only shuffle along the floor slowly. The front door to the house went straight into the living room. So I shuffled on the floor as fast as I could down the hall back the way I had come. I didn’t know who it was at the door, surely my housemate hadn’t had come home from his trip early? I heard the key turn in the door, and the door open. I froze as I heard the door shut. I heard footsteps in the front room…

Rob
05-27-2007, 11:01 AM
This belongs in the Truth or Dare Stories section.

anonimousbob
05-27-2007, 11:03 AM
nice stroy, but it should be in the truth or dare stories section (I'm sure a mod will move it)

I'll go with it's the neighbour but I still can't wait to read the rest, keep it up please

lansley69
05-28-2007, 06:15 AM
I seemed to sit there in the hall for what seemed like hours, but it was really just a few seconds. I felt so tense and nervous but a little excited too. I could hear the person moving in the living room. I could hear their footsteps approach me now, any second now they were going to come round the corner and see me in the hall naked, helpless and struggling. As they appeared round the corner I took a deep breath, my last thought being how horrified I would be if it were my housemate!
The person came into the hall and saw me. They gasped! I was in a bit of a panic, but I remained silent, I didn’t know what to say. In front of me stood the neighbours daughter. I waited lying there tied and handcuffed on the floor; all I could do was wait for a reaction. She is 18, average height and build, nothing special, I knew her a little, though I wouldn’t describe her as being a friend.
She paused, with one hand covering her mouth, then quickly she spurted out something along the lines of “Oh sorry, I’m so sorry I didn’t think anyone was in, my Mum said told me to just pop and feed the fish, I’m so sorry”. I still lay on the floor lost for words. For an instance it was like she was just sorry for coming in my house without knocking, like she hadn’t registered my current state, she turned to leave. She took a couple of steps and then paused, and turned back to look at me. Then in an annoyed tone she said “actually why am I saying sorry to you, I haven’t done anything wrong, what the hell are you doing like that?” The best answer I could muster was “er,er,er”. She turned to leave again, she walked into the living room and I could hear her footsteps going towards the door.
I let out a sigh of relief. But then the footsteps stopped. I couldn’t hear anything now, what was she doing? Then the footsteps continued I heard the door open and close. I shuffled back toward the living room, I peered around the corner and she had gone. I let out another sigh of relief; I’d worry about explaining it to her later. I shuffled toward the coffee table where I had left the key and the scissors to set myself free. I got to the coffee table, but to my horror I found the keys, and scissors were gone.

anonimousbob
05-28-2007, 07:55 AM
nice, can't wait for the next part. Is this ficton by the way?

lansley69
05-30-2007, 03:07 PM
I looked around the floor for the key and scissors, but they were nowhere to be seen, I thought she might have moved them or just knocked them off the table. For a minute or two I just sat in the living room not sure what to do next. Then I remembered that I had another pair of scissors to cut the tape round my knees and ankles, I had no idea how I was going to remove the handcuffs without a key. At least I would be able to move around properly if my legs weren’t bound together. I turned to shuffle my way to the kitchen. The tape on my ankles and knees was starting to hurt. I had put the tape on as tight as I could; I hadn’t expected to be in it this long.
I managed to shuffle through the hallway into the kitchen. Movement wasn’t easy, and I struggled to open the kitchen draw to get to the scissors. From sitting on the floor I couldn’t reach into the draw to search for the scissors. It was a struggle to stand with my ankles and knees taped so tightly and my hands cuffed behind my back. With a bit of an effort I stood, but as I did I heard the front door open and someone one enter, the door closed, I rummaged through the draw eagerly looking for the scissors, I could hear the person approaching. I found the scissors! I rushed to get them out the draw, but as I did I dropped them on the floor.
I turned round and my neighbour was stood in front of me, she’d come back. She looked my naked figure up and down and said “You didn’t think I’d leave you like that did you?”. I didn’t answer. She bent down and picked up the scissors. “Is this the only other scissors you have?” she asked. I nodded. “Good, I’ll keep hold of these for now too” she giggled.
She turned to leave again. “Your can’t leave me like this, I haven’t got another key for the cuffs!” I said urgently. She looked back and answered “I’m not leaving I’m just getting something” She walked through into the living room. A second later she reappeared. “Stop being stupid and just give the key and scissors will you” I pleaded. She smiled, “What would you do to get them back?” “Nothing, I just want them back” I snapped. I was feeling vulnerable and was losing patience. “Now you wont get anything asking like that will you!” she teased. “Please” I replied. “No, you can’t have them, you must like being like that otherwise you wouldn’t have tied yourself up like that, your staying like that” she had a big smile on her face as she said it.

anonimousbob
05-30-2007, 03:33 PM
I like this story, it's one of those situations I have imagined being in before

Glutgod
05-30-2007, 04:44 PM
Wow great story! It brings back the good times.

Truthgu
05-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Best Story in awhile. Kept my Penis erect and waiting for the next part!

aug928
06-01-2007, 10:13 AM
Please continue ASAP

scoop
06-01-2007, 02:17 PM
This is great keep going, keep gong!!!!!!

lansley69
06-01-2007, 03:41 PM
It was now that I started to feel really nervous. My cock began to harden as she stood in front of me looking over my body. “Is this exciting you?” she asked. “Looks that way” I replied. She held the keys and the scissors up in front of me. “I’ll release you but only if you do what I tell you afterwards!” I thought for a second, “I think you’ve had your fun, I’m not doing anything for you, you can’t make me do anything, now please let me go”. She was still smiling, “I thought you might say that, your not really in a position to argue, I tell you what I’ll go back to my house and I’ll leave the key to the handcuffs on the dinner table in my kitchen, all you have to do is get it!” “No way” I replied. She informed me that I didn’t really have much choice and she was right. She walked through to the living room and locked the front door to my house and then returned to me in the kitchen. “Right, out into the your back garden” she ordered. I reluctantly hopped out the back door out into my back garden. “Right, I’ll make this a little easier for you”, she took the scissors and cut the tape around my ankles and knees. She shut the back door to me house and locked the door. I had never felt so isolated before; luckily it was warm last Saturday. She turned to me and said “Right, I’m going back to my house, you can come round when you ready, its not like you have anywhere else to go!” She ran off round the corner and back to her house; leaving me naked in my garden with my hands cuffed behind my back.

Truthgu
06-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Keep it going,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

timmy
06-02-2007, 04:12 AM
your fast :O ZOMG

its good x

JohnC15
06-07-2007, 04:00 PM
what happens next?

Seedsy
06-16-2007, 07:37 PM
come man, KEEP IT COMING!

userben
06-17-2007, 10:49 AM
is story totaly true

lansley69
06-17-2007, 11:20 AM
I was left with no choice but to follow her to her house, it wasn’t a difficult journey. I only had to leave my garden through the back gate, go a short way down an alley and through a gate into her garden.
I crept through her garden gate and quickly hid behind a bush. I didn’t even know if her parents were home or not. I peered through the bush to see if I could see her or anyone else in her house. Then I heard her voice, “Hey Jon, what are you hiding for, there is only me home, come out into the middle of the garden where I can see you!” I looked up, she was shouting down from an upstairs bedroom. I walked out into the middle of the garden; I had never felt so exposed. “Can I have the key back please?” I asked. “Yes its on the table in the kitchen like I said it would be” she replied. I walked up to the kitchen window and looked though. I could see the key on the table just like she said it would be. I quickly moved toward the back door, I tried the handle but the door was locked. Splash! She had chucked a bucket of ice-cold water over me from the window above. I immediately started shivering as the water was freezing. I shouted abuse at her. “That’s no way to talk to me unless you want to stay naked and handcuffed until someone else finds you?” she replied. I quickly shut up and said sorry. “Right, I’m quite enjoying this” she said. “I think I want to play some more, you don’t mind do you?” I shrugged my shoulders; did I have any other choice? She told me to lock the gate to her back garden, so I did as I was told. Now I was locked in her back garden, naked and handcuffed, and even if I got out I couldn’t back in my house. While I was locking the back gate, she had come down into the garden. “As you seem to like to be sooo daring I’ll give you three, after you done each one I’ll give you the key to your handcuffs, then to my back gate, then eventually I’ll give you your house key!”…

25rob1985
06-17-2007, 01:10 PM
please carry on it is good

anonimousbob
06-17-2007, 03:24 PM
nice, I like what this is leading to

2doctor
06-23-2007, 12:56 AM
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

JohnC15
06-25-2007, 03:33 PM
really good please continue!!!!!!!

steve.tarr
06-26-2007, 10:03 AM
i am anxiously awaiting your next post. keep up the great work.

Playstation
06-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Is that friggin it?

2doctor
06-29-2007, 10:42 PM
i dont tink he comin back

molten man
07-02-2007, 01:49 AM
where did he go??

lansley69
11-21-2007, 03:33 PM
"How does that sound? she asked. I shivered, the cold water had left me feeling very cold. "Can't you just let me go?" my plea was a waste of breath in fact I think it may have worsened the situation. Her eyes has lit up, she had thought of something. "Your first dare will simply be to dance for me.........go". I was expecting worse, I started to dance, thats if you could call it dancing! You can only dance so much with your hands cuffed behind your back. "STOP" she shouted, "thats pathetic!". She laughed and returned to her house. I stood and waited, I couldn't really do anything else. A few minutes later she emerged from the house. In one hand she had a bowl and some milk, she held the other hand behind her back. "Your going to be a cat for me" she giggled. She bent down and placed the milk and bowl on the ground, she poured some milk into the bowl. She stood up, her other hand came out from behind her back, and she took my picture on a camera. I swore at her. "Don't take my picture" I screamed. "Sssshhhh" she replied. "This is just to keep you in check, when I've finished playing with you I'll give you the camera and you can delete it, now get on your hands and knees and be a good pussy cat!" She walked back in the house and put the camera somewhere safe. She returned, with smile on her face she told me to turn around, she smacked me hard on the arse, and undid the cuffs as promised. "Now be my pussy cat" she repeated.
I got down on all fours. She patted me on the head, and told me to sup my milk. I leant over the bowl. I was ordered to drink it all. As I did so she nudged the bowl with her foot and milk splashed over my face. I felt ridiculous. "Don't cats MEOW" she asked as she laughed out loud. "meow, meow, I hope you find this entertaining?" I said making my annoyance quite clear. "STOP", she said, "that will do, stand up again". She looked my naked body up and down. "Whats happened?" she asked. She was gesturing towards my dick which was no longer hard. "Did you not like that?" "No, not really" I replied.
"You were hard as a rock after I caught you. You must have enjoyed being caught!" She walked over to the garden gate and unlocked it as promised. I felt like this was easy. She walked over to me, "I'm gonna bend the rules a bit" she said. "You can't do that!" I demanded. "Might I remind you that you are still naked and locked out of your house, and that I have a picture of oyu handcuffed and naked in my garden!" she replied. I nodded knowingly. She continued "for your last dare we will be going into town, I'll get you some clothes for the journey, you will be doing what I say from now until we get back, then you will be free". "I'm not doing any thing stupid in town, theres people there" I stated. " She looked me up and down, "Don't worry I'm not going to get you to to anything stupid."

molten man
11-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Nice one. Please continue!!

x.Emma.x
11-20-2008, 10:33 AM
This was really good!

anonimousbob
11-20-2008, 05:38 PM
this also hasn't been posted in for a year

x.Emma.x
11-21-2008, 10:20 AM
So what? That doesn't make it a bad story...

TotalDepravity
09-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Wish there was more, but sadly...

storyboy
09-15-2009, 07:55 PM
the world will never know....

Ending: The two main characters dared happily ever after, the end.