PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked Toilet

msr
07-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Today, i decided to give myself a dare and as it went quite exiting, i post it here to give you ideas.

I was at my library today when i felt the need to poop. The toilets inside the library are not as clean. On the same floor, directly near the entrance is another restroom. It is unisex and this gave me my idea. I took the first stall and closed the door but left it unlocked. I lowered my pants and sat down onto the toilet that faces the door. About two minutes had passed when i could hear two female voices comming closer. A few seconds later, the door to my stall was opened by a blonde girl who had her head turned around to another girl who was walking besides her to the next stall. I started to push. The other girl saw me first and gasped. The girl who had opened the door had already taken a step inside and noticing the other girls facial expression she turned her head towards me. At this moment, my poop made a splashing noise as it fell into the water. Her mouth opened a bit and she starred at me with surprise. My legs were slightly spread apart and she had a clear view on my private parts. After another view seconds, she stutter "I'm so sorry" and quickly stepped out of my stall. The other girl had been standing behind her the whole time. I could her one of them say "Oh dear, what a shock", as they started laughing.

Overall, i found this to be quite exiting and would recommend it if you are into humilation.

MissMaria
07-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Just a couple of things to keep in mind when doing something like this,

1. In most country's this act most likely violates the law for example in Briton it would be indecent exposure and I am sure other country's will have similar laws about exposing yourself to unsuspecting victims, the fact that it is in a un-sex bathroom douse not excuse or over ride that law because of the fact you knowingly left the door unlocked and waited for someone to see you.

2. You don't know the effect you will have on the poor person that had no option in playing a part in your sexual gratification, which in my own opinion is as bad as rape and the reason for this is simple, you could just get your regular joe woman who will laugh it off then forget about it but on the other hand you could have a) a young child who should not be exposed to this type of behavior like that b) someone who was abused for years and your simple dare could bring back the years of trauma and pain

So for me personally I would not do or condone this type of activity, but I also would not tell anyone they can not do it as it is there right to choose but if you do choose to do keep in mind the points I have already made and also the fact that your victim did not choose to be there and they have the same right to not be forced into such situations.

Bobbyjackson
07-08-2015, 01:25 PM
That's not as bad as rape, do you have any clue what rape is?

ben_sissy99
07-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Agree with MissMaria on this one. You don't know who could open the door or what they'd do to you or report you to. My advice would be not to do this

MissMaria
07-09-2015, 08:08 AM
That's not as bad as rape, do you have any clue what rape is?

I draw your attension to my EXACT wording and I quote "which in my own opinion is as bad as rape" first 5 words which in my own opinion I never claimed it to be as bad as rape as everyone has a different view on things so what i think is very bad others might think is only a little bad.

To answer your question though yes I do have a clue what rape is I have my experiences which are enough to know what rape is and the adverse effects it can have, which I refuse to go into for my own personal reasons.

That aside my point stand I voiced and opinion to give perspective I did not state a fact.