PDA

View Full Version : Fuck me ugly: PARTY TIME!

letsgetlaiidcum
03-29-2009, 02:32 AM
Christiana's Point of View:
"Ohh, yees, I-- oohh-- mmmmmm." I moaned. I would have screamed if my mother wasn't down stairs. My pussy was throbbing and pulsating with pleasure. I moaned and panted moving my hips around, bucking up when my spot was hit. I panted again and moaned as I came and screamed. My mother came bursting through the door.
"Christiana! Are you going to stop this mess and go get yourself a good boy to have sex with?"
"Mother! Please! You have got to stop bursting in like this!"
"Well, are you going to go out and get laid?"
I sat up from my bed and pulled on my panties and turned to my mother.
"I'm going to a party and you are going to do nothing to stop me, bitch. Okay?"
My mother shrugged and said she would lend me ONE of her cars.
"I have a ride." I said pulling on my fishnet top and mini skirt.
"Oh," she said cradling her big fake breasts, "who?"
"None of your damn buisness, woman." I said smiling.
I pushed passed her and jumped down the stairs in my spike heels. My lips curled into a sinster smile as I got into Dylan's Lexus.
"What is happening my bitch?"
"Shut the fuck up and drive." I said taking a cigarette out of one of his many packs of Marlboros. He looked at me in disgust. I smiled as I snatched the lighter out of his lap. He shivered and stepped on the gas pedal. I laughed as he sped to the party.
Marleigh's Point of View:
I looked at myself in the mirror. I tilted my head and sighed. My looks were not going to improve. This night was going to be horrible for me. I sighed and looked down at my bulging breasts. My low v-neck showed too much of my cleavage and my skirt was so close to my cunt it was painful. I rolled my eyes to Kitty.
"Really?"
She smiled and said,
"What? You look good!"
"I look," I looked down and sighed, "stupid!"
She stood and towered over me. I was sooo short..
"It's a party. Have fun and don't be a bitch." she grabbed my arm and dragged me down stairs and pushed me out the door. I looked at her Mercedes and climbed in.
"Ready to get stoned?"
"How about, no?"
She rolled her eyes and stabbed the floor with her heels. The car jumped and sped out of my neighborhood and onto the main road.
The mansion was flooded with music and the lights were flickering. I laughed at Dylan's height. I was sooo much taller than him with heels on.
"Shut the fuck up!" he screamed.
I looked at him and he smiled and hugged my hips.
"Just kidding." He breathed.
I looked over my shoulder and was Sam and Colton walk up. They caught up to us and tackled Dylan to the ground.
"Get the fuck off of me you mother fucker!" He pushed Colton to the ground and kicked Sam off of his hip.
I laughed and slammed the door to the mansion. I grabbed a cup of whatever and some x. Tonight was going to be amazing. Colton, Sam, and Dylan did the same as me and I laughed going upstairs, looking at Dylan. He smiled and tripped over a body.
"What the fuck?" he grabbed a handful of x and followed me upstairs.
Marleigh's Point of View:
We pulled up to the mansion and tumbled through the door. Kitty shoved x in my mouth and I grabbed a red cup. I swallowed and sighed. The bitter taste of booze was home to me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I looked at all the people around me. They fell and tripped over other people who were passed out on the floor. I giggled and looked for someone I knew. I started to get dizzy as I walked to some guy.
"Hello sir. What name is yours?" I smiled.
He looked at me like I was a freak.
"I'm Sam." He walked away and I guzzled the rest of the booze. I saw a guy with like, six empty cups around him and three girls on his arms. They were all laughing and swapping spit. I walked over and looked at the guy.
"Can I join? I'm alone and I need some loving." the guy gawked at me as I took a spot next to him and stole his cup and chugged the rest if whatever was left. I smiled as I tackled him to the ground and kissed him. He looked at me and smiled,
"I'm Colton."
"Hello there. I'm Marleigh."
His tongue played with mine and our mouths ended up in other places than just our faces.
Dylan pushed me onto the bed and pounced on me, spreading my legs. He pushed his lips to mine. His hand slid down my body and pulled off my skirt. He slid down my body placing kisses all over my body, scratching and nipping at my torso. I moaned and bit my lip. He ripped my panties from my throbbing pussy. I bucked up and screamed as he bit my inner thigh. He scratched down my thigh as he dug his face into my pulsing cunt. I bucked up again and grabbed a fist full of his hair and yanked his head in the best spot. He clawed at my torso and my hips. He sucked and licked rougher and rougher. He shook his head fast and hard. I screamed again as he bit up my pelvis and nipped at my tender breasts. He drew my nipple into his mouth and tugged it between his teeth. He bit around my breasts as he scratched down my back. He moved up to my neck and sucked on the side of my neck. He bit hard and tugged as he breathed on my neck. I bucked up as he kissed me and bit at my lip.
I looked at him and his clothes were scattered all over the floor along with mine. He bit my neck as he slammed into me. An enormus amount of pressure and pleasure pulsed through my body. He held me up and scratched my body. His teeth pierced the skin on my neck, making me bleed a bit. He nails dug into my skin, leaving thick red marks and bruises. I screamed and moaned as I bit his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my heels started to dig into his back. He grunted and screamed. I smiled as he pounded his hard cock into me. I screamed and dug my nails over his back. He thrusted faster and harder into me. He pulled out and flipped me over on my somach, lifting me up by my hips and pounding into me. He dug his nails into my hips, as I took it all. He let go of my hips and grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I screamed. The pleasure pulsating through my pussy was amazing. I screamed and panted, breathing his name.
He panted back, holding my head up by my hair. He moaned and slammed into me faster. I screamed as he dug his nails into my back. He pulled me onto his lap with our bodies together. I rode him as he held my breasts. He ran his hands up and down my body as he bit my neck, sucking the other hickies that were there from the night before. He ran his nails down my torso. I screamed his name as he pounded into me harder. I panted and soon enough, I came. I moaned and panted as the wave bursted over me. I cried out as he tensed inside me. He groaned and panted. He tensed again and pulled out.
He pushed me off and bit my bottom lip, sucking on it as well.
"How was that?" he smiled.
"Better than last night." I panted.
Marleigh's Poing of View:
Colton climbed up the stairs with me on his hips, my legs wrapped around his waist. He was exploring my mouth with his tongue. I nibbled on his lower lip and sucked on his tongue. He groaned as he kicked a door open and we hear moaning and high pitched screams. I looked over my shoulder and saw two naked bodies. Colton ran the other way and kicked another door open.
"Good, no one fucking." Colton said smiling as he set me down on the bed.
"Yet." I said teasing.
He crawled on top of me and kissed up by neck, to my lips. He pulled off my skirt and started to rub my legs. I panted and lifted up his shirt. I pulled it over his head and I started to pull at mine. He helped me slip it off. He kissed my stomach, licking up my torso and sliding off my bra. He panted on my hot body and sucked my nipples, nibbling on them ever so lightly. He slid down, placing kisses down my body. He looked up at me as if asking permission. I looked up and closed my eyes, waiting for the fun to begin.
He kissed my inner thigh and nibbled on my skin. I bucked up and grabbed the sheets and moaned. He kissed my pelvis and licked my inner thigh. He grabbed my hips, holding me down, as he pleasured me with his mouth. He panted and I moaned. He stood up and licked higher. I bucked up at I dug my nails into his back. I unbuttoned his pants. I pushed him off of me and got on top of him, straddling his waist. He hissed, sucking in air through his teeth. I kissed his chest, going up his body. I stopped at his collarbone and licked his bone. I kissed ever so lightly up to his neck, biting at it. I kissed his cheek and slid down his body. I pulled off his pants and slid back up his body and kissed him as he pushed into me. My sight went black for a second or two. I sawyed my hips, catching a rhythm that was good for both for us. I pushed off of his chest and dug my nails into his skin. I was making high pitched moans. He groaned as he sat up, holding me as a stayed with the rhythm. He kissed my breasts and sucked on my neck. I breathed heavily and panted grabbing his shoulders, clawing at them. My fingers curled in to his muscles and started to pant more and more. He slid to the edge of the bed and stood with me on his hips, still keeping the steady motion. He kissed me and laid me down on the bed. He brought my torso to his mouth. He kissed and licked up my body to my breasts. Now he was keeping the rhythm, hammering into me. He grabbed my breasts as if they were handle bars. I screamed as thrusted harder and faster. He groaned as he held me in his arms, sitting on his knees. I leaned back and grabbed the sheets and tore at them as Colton slammed into me.
The only thing we could hear was the wet hammering of Colton pounding into me and my moans of pleasure. He was holding me up by my hips and just slamming into me. I screamed his name and he groaned a wordless groan of pleasure. He arched his back, leaninging over me, kissing my body. We were both hot and sweating by the time he pulled out and grabbed my hips and started pulling me on his hard cock. He was pulling and pushing my hips instead of thrusting, still on his kneew. I dug my face into the sheets and bit at them. I screamed and moaned. Colton pulled me up and held my body to his chest. I tilted my head to the right as he kissed and licked my neck. I bit my bottom lip and opened my eyes. To the side of us was a mirror. I watched our bodies fuse together. Colton pushed me off of him and grabbed my hips, digging his nails into my pelvis and lower back. He made noises of pleasure while my moans were being dulled by the sheets.
I dug my face into the sheets. I could feel orgasm about to explode. It was going to be a wave of pleasure bursting through my body. I waited. A few more thrusts and....
I screamed and moaned as the shock hit me. I gasped and panted, as he was still thrusting into me. I moaned more as he started to pick up the pace. His spine bowed over my sweating body as he came too. He tensed up, holding my body with his arms wrapped around my waist. He tensed again then just went limp against me. I rolled out from under him and looked at him. We were both hot and panting. We were sweating and smiling.
He put his hand on my cheek and rubbed his hot thumb across my face.
"Hello there. I'm Colton." he smiled
I blushed and looked away. I looked back up at him and said,
"It's a pleasure to meet you Colton. I'm Marleigh."
We laughed and looked into each others eyes. We kissed and soon enough, we slept.

molten man
04-02-2009, 12:23 AM
hmmm!! Any more left??

peaceloveobey
02-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Write more pleaseeee! But one question: what's buck up?

chubbsman7
02-03-2010, 09:40 PM
I can honestly say this is the most by far sexually explicit thing I have ever seen on getDare. Seriously. Dude. But I'm glad you posted that in the R18 Section.

And thats one fucked up mom... I don't know any moms who would reply like that to their kids...