PDA

View Full Version : Dares For Girls

znahte23
07-07-2015, 06:04 AM
Hello, i'm Dare Master in learning, I made dare sets for girls who want to take the Dare Sets, Report and some other things should be done too if you want to follow this dare sets. PM me and i will sent the dare instruction.

My Dare Blog (For Girls) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74976)

znahte23
07-07-2015, 12:41 PM
If you have a request dares set PM me :
#What you want to include in the dare set.
#Items you want to use in the dare set.
#Special request.

For Example :

#Dare Set Including :
-Clip
-Spank
-Ice to Nipples
-Edge (Cum denial)
-Hump
-Masturbating
-Multiple Cum

#Items Needed For Dare Set :
-Dice
-6 ice cube
-5 Chlothes Pins (or anything to clip)
-2 Shirt which can visibly showing wet areas (White shirt usually)

#Special Request :
-I want a lot of edging and spanks

I'll make the dare sets for you and put it in my blog
And you should do the dare set as you requested with the complete manual.

znahte23
07-07-2015, 08:08 PM
This is Dare Set for who love Semi Public, you have to secretly get into public and doing things as the Dare Set 2 Included

Dare Set 2 : PM me "Everyone's Eyes" to get the Dare Set 2:
#Dare Set 2 Including :
-Nipples Rubbing
-Semi Public
-Edge (Cum denial)
-Masturbating
-Multiple Cum

#Items Needed For Dare Set 2 :
-Tank Top
-Mini Skirt
-Handbag
-Underwear

znahte23
07-08-2015, 01:34 AM
This suits for you who bored at work ! A simple but cute dares :)

Dare Set 3 : PM me "Working Boredom" to get the Dare Set 3 :
#Dare Set 3 Including :
-Semi Public
-Nipples Rubbing
-Clip
-Much Edge
-Multiple Cum

#Items Needed For Dare Set 3 :
-Be at work place
-2 Nipple clip

znahte23
07-08-2015, 04:52 AM
So someone who want to stay anon sent a report today, she picked Working Boredom dare ! She's the one who requested it too :

For phase one my coworker picked a X so I had to run my nipples for X minutes at my public work spot. Felt so good and I could just feel myself getting wet.

Phase two coworker picked the number X for which I had to sit with clamps on my nipples! I used my most painful ones and by three minutes my nipples were hurting so bad.

Phase 3 my coworker picked a X for the number of edges I had to do at my public spot.

Phase 4 my coworker picked a X. Since I had no underwear on I used a paper towel to see just how wet I got. Very wet!!

Phase 5 my coworker choose a X for the number of times I had to cum in the public spot at work!!!

This has been by far the best dare I have ever done!!
Thank you

Blue X is the secret ! Curious about how's the manual of this dare ? Look at my Dares for girls blog and do my dare! I dare you

znahte23
07-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Someone requested this ! And i made a dare sets :

Dare Set 4 : PM me "Double Shoot" to get the Dare Set 4 :
#Dare Set 4 Including :
-Nipples Rubbing
-Semi Public (A bit advance)
-Edge (Cum denial)
-Masturbating
-Multiple Cum
-Breast Bondage

#Items Needed For Dare Set 4 :
-Tank Top
-Mini Skirt
-Handbag
-Underwear
-Small Dildo/vibe
-Butt Plug
-Rope or anything for bondaging

znahte23
07-08-2015, 09:11 PM
This only for a true whore who wished to get degraded !

Dare Set 5 : PM me "Degrading Slut" to get the Dare Set 5 :
#Dare Set 5 Including :
-Nipples Rubbing
-Clap
-Edge (Cum denial)
-Photos (Without Face)
-Body Writing

#Items Needed For Dare Set 5 :
-6 Ice Cubes
-Dices
-Tooth Brush
-Tooth Paste
-Non Permanent Marker

yourbitch7
07-09-2015, 04:34 PM
I rolled 4 and rubbed my nipples for four minutes. The nipples were very hard and i was horny.Then I rolled a three and had to clip my nipples which hurt so bad! I spanked my boobs, butt, and pussy 15 times and they were all red. My pussy was wet. I jiggled my boobs with the clips on 15 times the clips flipped around and it hurt my tits more. I had to rub six icecubes on my pussy and tits and they stung and were cold. Four minutes I crawled on my bed and masterbated but I refused to say that phrase. Phase six i cannot fit shirt in my pussy. I rolled four so 12 minutes I masterbated and came.

I took 1 dareset for a punishment
It was painful and degrading my tits are very sore and have learned a lesson.
This dare set is good but needs to be more specific and edited to have less errors in spelling. I had to read it a few times

leahjms
07-13-2015, 08:03 PM
I asked for dare set #1, and I loved it, here it my report:
for phase 1, I rolled a 3, and rub my nipples for 3 minutes. the teasing made my cunt so wet!
phase 2, I rolled a 4, so I clipped my nipples for 4 minutes, and I spanked each tit, each ass cheek, and my pussy 20 times each, and then jiggled my tits 12 times. jiggling my tits made the clips hurt so much more and my cunt was dripping at this point.

phase 3, i rolled a 4, so I took 4 ice cubes and rubbed them all over my tits, especially my nipples, and then trailed down to my cunt. like I said I had never used ice before this, so the feeling of it was so intense. I may have cheated and used a few extra ice cubes they felt so good on my clit, and after I reubbed them all over and they melted a bit, I stuck the rest of the cube in my pussy.

phase 4 was my favorite part. I rolled a 1, so I was only allowed to edge once. my pussy was sill pretty numb from the ice, so it took a long time to reach the edge, but the degradation on being fucked like a dog was so hot that i kept on moaning and humping my hand like a little slut.

my cunt was sooo wet (from all the teasing, and edging, and ice of course), so in phase 5 was easy to soak the shirt. I rolled a 4, so I had to hump the corner of my bed for 8 minutes, and my pussy was screaming to cum. I reached the edge about 3 times toward the end, but I had to hold off, and I was struggling to not moan too loud!!

in phase 6 i rolled at 5, so I had to masturbate for 10 minutes without cumming, and it was torture!! I mostly rubbed my clit and spanked my pussy for the 10 minutes, because if i touched myself and more, i was afraid i would cum. i edged another 2 times with the shirt in my cunt, and it got soaked with my juices and the leftover ice.

in the last phase, i rolled a 1 and i was so disappointed i didn't have much time to cum but i rubbed my clit (it was so sensitive now!!) and i came within seconds as soon as my fingers touched it. my orgasm was so intense and i think it lasted about the whole 3 minutes. i just kept cumming over and over, probably 3 times in total, it was crazy!!