PDA

View Full Version : Swimsuit

HypoMonkey
05-26-2007, 02:19 PM
This is another dare for men. If you have a girl member in the family, get dressed into their swimsuit and fill it up with as many ice cubes as you dare to. Please tell me how it is and if anything needs changing

PJ581
05-27-2007, 12:10 PM
this would still work on guyz swimshorts because the nets in them

HypoMonkey
05-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah but its more daring this way.

My friend told me anogher swimsuit dare, dress in a womens swimsuit and make sure you pack a bikni and a dress, highheels, makeup and any other female clothes and go to the swiming pool, change into the swimsuit and go for a swim. After a bit get out of the pool and start itching, and walk into the changing room and change into the bikni. Go back into the pool and swim around again, when you get out after your swim make sure you change into athe female clothes, and take about 30mins - 1hr to get ready. Before you leave go to the showers and ask a naked man to see if your lipstick taste lick strawberries and kiss him on the lips while 'accidently' touching his dick. Then walk out like normal, you must walk or catch a bus home.

Now start adding your own swimsuit dares

anonimousbob
05-28-2007, 02:28 AM
I like these, I'm more likely to do the ice one, but the second one would be amusing

insanehuman455
05-31-2007, 08:05 PM
here is another one for less daring, but in the end may have mixed results

must be done with other people around,
wear a bikini or one piece girls swimsuit under a white shirt and white shorts, and go for a swim, if someone notices what you are wearing underneath, offer to do anyhting if they dont tell

even easier
another one is wear really girl bikini bottoms under normal swimming trunks and at one point after jumping in or someting "loose" your trunks, leaving you in the bikini bottoms, (best if borrowed from sister or something) your friends will notice your trunks off and they might grab them to be funny then realize what you are wearing underneath, do anything to make them keep it a secret.

Powerstrip
06-05-2007, 12:38 PM
I really want to try a one piece suit, but my sister doesn't have one (well except for ones when she was really yound, which I wouldn't fit into) Anyone care to share how they feel?

insanehuman455
06-05-2007, 04:01 PM
they are really erotic feeling, all that soft material stretched tightly all around you, nice and smooth, i think ill go try one on now.

thatperson
06-11-2007, 12:41 PM
ok im ready to do it how many ice cubes

HypoMonkey
06-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Lets Be Daring

Powerstrip
06-18-2007, 06:27 AM
I quite like the feel of bikinis, but as I said, really want to try a onepiece. In fact, I'll go put one on now (Home Alone for a bit :D)

unicycledale
01-02-2008, 05:25 AM
i put a womens swimsuit on a put 20 icecubes in it and waited for it to melt!

meizsammyg
11-13-2008, 09:25 AM
i havnt got top on but i currently have 12 ice cubes freezing my dick and arse off