PDA

View Full Version : getDare Summer School - Week 1 - Outdoor Nudity

douglas_b
07-06-2015, 03:37 PM
getDare Summer School
Week 1 - Outdoor Nudity

Welcome to summer school. Each week will focus on one subject. This week is outdoor nudity

I will give an assignment every weekday. Each day the assignment will get progressively harder. For every assignment you complete, you earn marks towards your grade.

At the end of the week, your score will be added up and you will be given a grade for this weeks subject.

A: 71+
B: 61 - 70
C: 41 - 60
D: 21 - 50
E: 10 - 20

You can join in at any time, but to get the points you must write at least a very short report.

There will be an additional 10 points up for grabs for the student with the best reports for the week.

Assignment 1 - 10 points

To start you off, go for a 10 minute walk outside without any underwear (this includes bras). Be sure to write up how it went to get the points.

P.S. PM your suggestions for the following weeks subjects. I may also bring in some guest teachers who have more expertise in other fields, so get in touch.

Emma_Larsson!
07-06-2015, 03:41 PM
I am very exited for this:D

sm_limb
07-06-2015, 04:44 PM
i dont own any underwear so this was easy lol

SupposedArt
07-06-2015, 08:39 PM
I almost never wear undies, so that was a breeze, but due to my job I am almost always in professional clothes and certainly a bra when I go walk my dog. This made it kinda exciting to go walk my dog with nothing but some shorts and a thin cotton tee. I definitely felt exposed being a big chested gal, especially when my dog wanted to try and turn our walk into a jog. :D

I'm excited for this thread.

ScaredBMD
07-07-2015, 01:58 AM
This first one was a breeze, have been going commando for a few days for another dare so this one was easy

Starch
07-07-2015, 02:17 AM
this has been a nice walk.
i went to get a ice cream with a girlfriend of mine
we have been out for about 70 minutes

qr1959
07-07-2015, 06:11 AM
A few nice parks near me, so I left my underwear at the house, headed to the park. Got out of my car, left my zipper down on my shorts (hey it was fun) and took a nice walk. Walked about 10 minutes, sat next to the lake to enjoy the sunset, then headed back. walked past several people, even two that I knew and stopped to chat with, then got back into the car and headed home.
Nice assigement, thanks

schwansexy
07-07-2015, 08:16 AM
This was a nice walk. I walked to the park and the city. After that I meet friends in a cafe. So I were 3 hours out without underwear.

douglas_b
07-07-2015, 03:42 PM
Loving the responses so far. It's not too late to join in and catch up. Here's the next assignment.

Assignment 2 - 20 points
Make sure you are wearing an old set of underwear (not including bras) under your normal clothes. Head outside to somewhere secluded, for example a forest. Once you're happy with your location, you must remove your underwear and drop them on the ground. You must leave them there and head back.

Be sure to report how it went.

SupposedArt
07-07-2015, 08:26 PM
I live straight up in the boonies, so there is a nice patch of woods separating me and my neighbors, so I thought this would be the perfect spot. Interestingly being in the middle of nowhere made it more exciting, because I know my neighbors love to come and set up hunting stands at dusk, which is when I went to do this dare. When I was changing out of my undies, I did hear a rustle in the bushes that really got my heart pounding, but nothing became of it, however during my walk back I saw a silver fox so I assume this was my bush rustling visitor. It is kinda exciting to know that eventually one of the local hunters will come across my undies. Thanks for the assignment!

YoungMies
07-08-2015, 04:14 AM
I started this school today, so I decided to combine these two assignments. I took my car and drove some distance away into the woods. I parked the car and walked to the road side over until I turned to a small path. I stayed at the the path behind two trees. Thus the road between the branches when I took off my jeans first and thereafter the briefs. Jeans back on and return to the car. Panties I left in a prominent position next to the path.

Then the time for the city and I went to visit the store. It went well and then I went to the post office to pick up a package arrived for me. 10 minutes was full and I returned home by car.

This is a nice school, I look forward to the next assignments :)

Niceguy_BadTimes
07-08-2015, 08:26 AM
So excited for this! I did both of these early today. First I did my regular morning walk to the park, left my boxers behind a wall, then walked back comamndo. Never even saw another person.

douglas_b
07-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Glad to see everyone reporting in, here's the next one. Remember it's not too late to join in from the beginning.

Assignment 3 - Up to 20 points

For this assignment you again must head to somewhere secluded. Once you arrive you will strip completely nude! Start a timer for 5 minutes. This will get you 10 points. For the extra 10 points you must do at least two of the following tasks:

Close your eyes for 30 seconds
Do the Macarena (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzV63IRR8BQ) four times
Fake a sneeze "Achoooooo" as loud as you can
Do 20 squats

Once the timer is up, get dressed head back and home report how it went.

Leaderboard

30 Points
SupposedArt
YoungMies
Niceguy_BadTimes

10 Points
sm_limb
ScaredBMD
starch
qr1959
schwansexy

P.S. Would still like to get some PMs for suggestions for future subjects.

SupposedArt
07-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Went to a lake near my house this evening to walk my dogs, and the sun was beginning to set so most of the boats and people were clearing out so I thought this would be a fine time to do this assignment. So, I went back up into one of the dog trails stripped down, closed my eyes, and did my twenty squats. Nothing particularly note worthy happened, but it was still pretty exhilarating.

rickead
07-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Assignment 1:

I have walked 10 minute without underwear. I have take my underwear off in the forest, and I walked back to home.

YoungMies
07-09-2015, 06:20 AM
I drove my car around the countryside looking for a suitable place. I finally found a suitable small forest road. I parked the car on a short distance from the bigger road. I stepped out and took off my clothes. At first I did 20 squats. Then I closed my eyes and slowly count to 30. Finally, I walked a little closer to the bigger road, and saw few cars passing. When five minutes were done, I put clothes back on and returned home.

SkyGD
07-09-2015, 02:05 PM
I started today so I put on my water hiking shoes, some shorts, underwear and shirt. I then left for the demo near my house I walked about 15 minutes away to drop my underwear and then walked over to my favorite mud puddle stripped naked stepped in closed my eyes for close to 45 seconds until a bird startled me... After that I did 22 squats and decided to reward myself by getting extremely muddy :) I then washed my self off in the cold stream and put my clothes back on(now slightly damp) continuing my way back to my house!

Hopefully I am allowed to put all of these together but if not I can redo them as needed. Thanks for putting this together!

douglas_b
07-09-2015, 04:11 PM
Keep those reports coming in. You can still get started and join in.

Assignment 4 - Up to 20 points

For this assignment you will be going on another walk. This time it has to be at night. I hope you have a really large jacket, as that is the only item of clothing you are allowed to wear (along with shoes). Head out on a 10 minute walk wearing only your jacket and shoes. This will net you 10 points.

To get the full 20 points, for at least one minute during the walk your jacket must be unzipped. You can try your best to keep yourself covered up.

Hope it's not too cold! Once you get back in, write upon how it went.

Leaderboard

50 Points
Supposed Act
YoungMies
skylord

30 Points
Niceguy_BadTimes

10 Points
sm_limb
rickead
ScaredBMD
starch
qr1959
schwansexy

douglas_b
07-10-2015, 11:03 AM
So here it is, the final assignment. It's going to be tough. Good luck.

Assignment 5 - Up to 30 points

You will be again heading to somewhere secluded, preferably a forest. Make sure to bring a bag. Find yourself a nice spot. Now strip completely nude, put all your clothes in your bag and get ready for a nice walk. You will be leaving your clothes and walking 10 minutes away - so a 20 minute round trip in the nude! This will get your first 10 points.

To get 20 points you must complete one of the following tasks on your walk. To get the full 30, you must do three tasks.

Sit on a bench for 30 seconds
Touch a car
Go into a body of water
Shout as loud as you can "I'm naked!"
Have a person walk by you as you hide from them (or get caught!)

Be sure to write up how it went.

You have until next Friday to complete the assignments before grading.

I'm still looking for suggestions on future lessons, so send me a PM if you have any ideas.

SkyGD
07-10-2015, 03:11 PM
I will do 4 and 5 later tonight, if you do not want me doing both at once tell me before I do it!

Also what will week two look like?

douglas_b
07-10-2015, 05:44 PM
You can do them both on the same night but I'm not sure how you would combine them?

Week 2 is not decided yet.

SkyGD
07-10-2015, 08:22 PM
I was planning on going for a 10 minute walk in just a sweatshirt down to my favorite muddy place(I'm just going to take it off for a minute) and then continue on to the next one to strip naked and walk around for 20 minutes while doing 3 of the extras but instead of sitting on a bench I'm going to sit on the road(no benches around me)

Pandoric
07-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Not wore underwear outside for years now. Undid my zipper on the way to work to make it a little more risqué than usual. Nothing of note to report. I'll probably do assignments 2 and 3 tomorrow and then I'll do 4 on a walk home from work after a late finish. Looking forward to this!

JakeSlave
07-11-2015, 01:03 PM
very nice dare :D

I know i am a little bit late but can i join? it is oke to start at 0 points forme

rickead
07-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Assignment 2&3:

I cycled to the forest, then I have take all my clothes off in the dunes. When I was totally naked I have set the timer 5 min. I have done 20 squats and I was 30 seconds with my eyes closed. It was very excited I have never been naked for so long in public.
After the 5 min I left my underwear in the sand of the dunes, take my other clothes back on and I'm going back to home.

JohnDoee
07-11-2015, 05:06 PM
This is a great idea. Bump

SupposedArt
07-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Assignment 4:
I was at overnight college orientation the past couple of days so I did this one on campus. I didn't bring a jacket with me or anything like that since it has been around 100 degrees everyday, but luckily my boyfriend was staying in the same building, and he let me borrow a jacket. I was pretty well covered seeing as he is much bigger than me (he's 6"1 and I'm only 5ft), so it would of been easy to assume that I just had some shorts under an oversized jacket. The campus was throwing a welcoming party in the lounge, so I only saw a few people as I made my way out of the building, but it was still crazy exciting. I took a walk to the center of campus which has a stream surrounded by some pretty lush gardens, so that is where I unzipped my jacket. There were a few passerby, and my heart was thudding so loud it seemed like it would be impossible for them not to hear it, but I seemed to go unnoticed. It was very dimly lit, so really the biggest danger was probably slipping on the wet rocks. Best assignment yet.

SupposedArt
07-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Assignment 5:
I did this one the evening I was driving back from orientation, in a nature park (just trees, no kids I promise). Normally the public entrance is right along the highway, but I know a ranger path that takes you into the heart of the forest. First, I planned a route that was easy to remember, and mostly devoid of thorny things. Then I left my keys in the trees somewhere I could remember. The path ended up being about 12 minutes, as I timed it heading back to my car. Once I got back to my car I stripped down, and locked my clothes inside, so I would have to go retrieve my keys. The park is littered with tons of running trails so that definitely upped the pressure. When I got back to my keys I screamed, "I'm naked!" at the top of lungs not suspecting anyone to be going for a jog in the middle of the woods at 8 p.m., and I was going to call a quits after that, and just take the twenty points, but on the way back I almost ran into an elderly heavier white gentleman, who if had not been wearing a bright yellow shirt I would've slammed directly in to. I took shelter in a small gully beside the path, and waited for him to pass, and then just layed there for a few minutes to soak up the amazing feeling of almost being caught. Feeling super confident, I then just plopped down on a bench I saw on one of the paths, like I owned the place, and then made it back to my car. Definitely had fun on this one, but I got to wonder what was some fat old guy doing on running trails at dusk?

Pandoric
07-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Assignment 2 + 3

On my walk to work this afternoon I inspected the spots to see how suitable they'd be and if they would work. I settled on a bushy area of a supermarket car park. A Sunday night, no need to worry about too many customers. The brush came up to about neck height so head still visible, but it was dark when I did the tasks.

I got into position, stripped and started my timer. Immediately into 20 squats, I stood and waited till my timer hit 1 minute and closed my eyes.

What I never accounted for is that just off the car park is a restaurant, and a big party came out at about 10 seconds into closing my eyes. I of course opened them immediately. At a range of about 40-50 metres a group of around 12 came out to get there cars. I could here every word spoken and whilst absolutely frightened that they could see me, incredibly aroused.

At around 3 minutes in they had all said goodbyes and started to leave, i re closed my eyes and counted.

10 seconds in I panicked, is it 30 seconds cumulative or single attempt. I counted to 30 just to be sure.

Someone came to use a cash machine close by but was probably a bit to far to notice me.

Left a pair of boxer shorts where I stood, dressed and continued home.

An exhilarating experience.

sm_limb
07-13-2015, 03:47 AM
Loving the responses so far. It's not too late to join in and catch up. Here's the next assignment.

Assignment 2 - 20 points
Make sure you are wearing an old set of underwear (not including bras) under your normal clothes. Head outside to somewhere secluded, for example a forest. Once you're happy with your location, you must remove your underwear and drop them on the ground. You must leave them there and head back.

Be sure to report how it went.

unfortunatly i cant do it as i dont own any underwear

sm_limb
07-13-2015, 03:49 AM
Glad to see everyone reporting in, here's the next one. Remember it's not too late to join in from the beginning.

Assignment 3 - Up to 20 points

For this assignment you again must head to somewhere secluded. Once you arrive you will strip completely nude! Start a timer for 5 minutes. This will get you 10 points. For the extra 10 points you must do at least two of the following tasks:

Close your eyes for 30 seconds
Do the Macarena (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzV63IRR8BQ) four times
Fake a sneeze "Achoooooo" as loud as you can
Do 20 squats

Once the timer is up, get dressed head back and home report how it went.

Leaderboard

30 Points
SupposedArt
YoungMies
Niceguy_BadTimes

10 Points
sm_limb
ScaredBMD
starch
qr1959
schwansexy

P.S. Would still like to get some PMs for suggestions for future subjects.

i went to a forest nearby. at a picknicktable i got naked. put my clothes in a bag. got up on the picknicktable. first i did my 20 sqauds. than with my eyes closed i did the macarene 4x. just before i got dressed i sneezed.
it was very quiet in the forest. so dont think i got seen there

sm_limb
07-13-2015, 03:53 AM
Keep those reports coming in. You can still get started and join in.

Assignment 4 - Up to 20 points

For this assignment you will be going on another walk. This time it has to be at night. I hope you have a really large jacket, as that is the only item of clothing you are allowed to wear (along with shoes). Head out on a 10 minute walk wearing only your jacket and shoes. This will net you 10 points.

To get the full 20 points, for at least one minute during the walk your jacket must be unzipped. You can try your best to keep yourself covered up.

Hope it's not too cold! Once you get back in, write upon how it went.

Leaderboard

50 Points
Supposed Act
YoungMies
skylord

30 Points
Niceguy_BadTimes

10 Points
sm_limb
rickead
ScaredBMD
starch
qr1959
schwansexy

after i got back from the forest i got naked at home.
put on my high heels and a jacket that reaches my ankles.
it was still a bit light, but getting to be dark.
i walk for almost 15min. than ik turned back
half way back i opened my jacket so it could fall open at any time
and it dit with every step my legs full on view
and by the time i was home my tits were also on full display
luckely not many people on the streets, but i am not sure if i didnt get seen

sm_limb
07-13-2015, 04:07 AM
So here it is, the final assignment. It's going to be tough. Good luck.

Assignment 5 - Up to 30 points

You will be again heading to somewhere secluded, preferably a forest. Make sure to bring a bag. Find yourself a nice spot. Now strip completely nude, put all your clothes in your bag and get ready for a nice walk. You will be leaving your clothes and walking 10 minutes away - so a 20 minute round trip in the nude! This will get your first 10 points.

To get 20 points you must complete one of the following tasks on your walk. To get the full 30, you must do three tasks.

Sit on a bench for 30 seconds
Touch a car
Go into a body of water
Shout as loud as you can "I'm naked!"
Have a person walk by you as you hide from them (or get caught!)

Be sure to write up how it went.

You have until next Friday to complete the assignments before grading.

I'm still looking for suggestions on future lessons, so send me a PM if you have any ideas.

i went back to the forest today.
i parked my car at the edge of parkinglot.
got naked except for my high heels.
locked my clothes in the car.
next to the car was a bench, so i first sat there for a minute to get that one done.
than i passed a parked car and touched it to enter the forest on my way to the lake.
it was a bit of a walk and i noticed there were 3 boys following me secretly.
does that count as getting caught?
at the lake i took my heels of and while i ran into the water i yelled i am naked and horny.
when i got out the water i put my heels on and there were the 3 boys again.
i was horny from walking like this and getting caught.
but they were about 16, a bit young.
i told them the only things they could do was touch my big tits, cum on me and watch me.
i got on my knees and spread them wide so they could see it all.
i started to masturbate and soon they were groping and sqeezing hard in my tits while they watched me fingerfuck myself
i was so horny at the moment specially when they started to jerk of
i came at least 4x and they cum all over my face and tits.
i told them goodbye and walked back to the car covered in cum as i didnt have anything to clean it with.
to prevent my clothes getting covered in cum i also drove home naked
it was a great dare with a nice surprise

douglas_b
07-13-2015, 01:21 PM
Hey everyone, here's a quick update to the leaderboard. It's not too late to join and catch up. Grading will take place on Friday, so get those reports in.

Remember I will be giving 10 bonus points to the person with the best reports.

Week 2, will be posted shortly, so stay tuned.

Leaderboard

100 Points
Supposed Act
sm_limb

50 Points
YoungMies
skylord
rickead
Pandoric

30 Points
Niceguy_BadTimes

10 Points
ScaredBMD
starch
qr1959
schwansexy

qr1959
07-14-2015, 06:38 PM
Assignment 2 easy. I went to the park, stripped naked then redressed leaving my undies hanging on a tree branch. I walked about a mile around the park, then back to my car. Nice

qr1959
07-14-2015, 06:43 PM
assignment 3 was fun. Went to the town park, thought it might be fun. I found a nice private place to park and removed all my clothing, left it in my car. I headed out for a walk, I was texting my GF about what I was doing. She told me to find a tree, grab on to a branch and close my eyes. She would text me when my time was up. Not sure how long I was there but it was at least 2 minutes. I then headed farther down the path, she told me to do my 20 squats in the middle of the path. I did, felt alittle weird with my private parts exposed to free moving air as I went up and down. Got back to the car 32 minutes after I left

douglas_b
07-20-2015, 02:47 PM
So here are the grades for Week 1! There's nothing stopping anyone from taking part but I will not be updating the points.

I can announce that the winner of the bonus points is SupposedArt. However as she already as maximum points, I will allow her to pick who gets the bonus 10 points.

Don't forget that weeks 2 and 3 have both started!

Week 1 - Outdoor Nudity (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226073)
Week 2 - Teasing and Denial (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226901)

Leaderboard

100 Points - A*
SupposedArt
sm_limb

50 Points - D
YoungMies
skylord
rickead
Pandoric
qr1959

30 Points - D
Niceguy_BadTimes

10 Points - E
ScaredBMD
starch
schwansexy

aaannn
09-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Even tough I'm too late to receive official grading, I think the lessons are too good to miss them.

(I'm combing this dare with Seven days of masturbation. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1904634#post1904634))

I got naked and put on my jogging wear, only this time I didn’t put any underwear. For some additional stimulation I rubbed some tiger balm over my genitals. Only by this little preparation I got very excited. I set the application I use to guide my jogging to a higher level. I said to myself that only if I make it, I’m allowed to masturbate in the woods.

At the beginning of the jogging session I felt the excitement mixed with the burning sensation between my legs. Since I had a sports T-shirt my breasts bounced a little but not too much in a way to be painful. When I become tired and was about to give up, only though of my “reward” gave me the strength to continue.

I planned the jogging route and timing in a way that after 30 minutes it was already dark as I approached a little wood close to my home. Unfortunately I heard somebody walking behind me. When I almost reached the wood two kids just passed it from the opposite side. I was about to chicken out. I turned around and see that the kids are going away and that the person walking behind me is not that close. I turned to the path and enter the wood.
I only made several steps, turned to the “street” and slid my hand under the pants. I was scared because of the darkness in the wood, I was scared because of the people so close to me. But when I started rubbing my clit and realizing what a slut I am, I reached the required edge.

I wanted to leave as quickly as possible so I headed towards the “street”. But one of the kids returned and stopped exactly at my exit point. I had to turn around and make another walk to exit the wood on the other side.