PDA

View Full Version : Girl's Edge And Cum Race Dare!

znahte23
07-05-2015, 01:36 AM
Hello, i'm just into BDSM some weeks ago and i'm still learning how to be a good dom, so i made this dare onyl for girls !

You may post "I'm in" first so i can make the list and keep this post on top
What do you need ?
-A stop watch
-A pen and paper

What if you fail ?
You need to start over from the 1st phase

What do you do ?
This dare will divided into 7 phases :

1st dare phase :
-Start the stopwatch
-Start touching yourself until you reach 1st edge without touching your pussy ! You only can touch your ass and upper body for this phase!
-Write down the time after you reach the 1st edge.

2nd dare phase :
-Reset the stop watch and start it again
-In this phase you only allowed to touch your clit ! Reach edge 10 times as fast as you can !
-Write down the time after you reach the 10th edge.

3rd dare phase :
-In this phase you only allowed to spank your pussy or your ass! Reach edge 10 times as fast as you can !
-Write down the time you reach the 10th edge.

4th dare phase :
-In this phase you only allowed to spank your pussy or your ass! Reach edge 10 times as fast as you can !
-Write down the time after you reach the 10th edge.

5th dare phase :
-In this phase you only allowed to finger your pussy or your ass! Reach edge 25 times as fast as you can !
-Write down the time you reach the 25th edge.

6th dare phase :
-Reset the stop watch and start it again.
-In this phase you do what you want to reach edge 25 times as fast as you can.
-Write down the time after you reach the 25th edge.

Last Dare Phase :
-Reset the stop watch and start it again.
-Do as you please until you cum :)
-Write down the time after finished cumming.

After done this dare write a report : (only write the minutes and seconds)

1st dare time :
2nd dare time :
3rd dare time :
4th dare time :
5th dare time :
6th dare time :
Last dare time :

What do you felt when doing my dare ?
Do you like my dare ?
Make a short report how you do it from 3rd dare till the last dare :

If there are more than 15 girls do this dare, i'll put on my signature the top 3 fastest ! And will write the whole record it into my blog !

inferiorwhiteboi
07-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Fundamentally, there are some good elements to this. A couple things though...

Some people take way longer than others to Edge. So, for some of these rounds, they could individually take a long time. Twenty five edges might take somebody an hour. That's not bad by itself, but that might limit the participants, since not everybody is going to have an hour that they can dedicate to a single phase.

Also, some of these, particularly "only allowed to spank your pussy or your ass" ... I know a few ladies who will never manage to edge or cum if they can ONLY do that activity. What about humping a pillow or something - are the girls allowed to do things like that during a phase where they can spank themself?

Lastly for the "report". Why tell them to only write the minutes and seconds? Quite a few ladies on here write absolutely fantastic reports. I mean make a guy instantly hard or a gal dripping wet, just from reading level of fantastic. Honestly, requesting people to write only the time is really missing the boat here. I realize that report reading isn't for everybody.