PDA

View Full Version : 22F Slut Summer's Rules and Clothings

hornyhornyslut
06-30-2015, 07:55 AM
It is summer here and I am looking for some rules to adopts my whole summer as well as you need to decide what should I wear in these summer.

Also, I will spent most of my time hanging around in the beach, so dares me in any revealing and slutty outfits. I able to stay completely nude in public provided if it is legal in that place.

Guys, dare me and set my rules. =)

dzbll
06-30-2015, 08:20 AM
anytime you are on the beach you need to be topless, and have a large butt plug in

Spyronix
06-30-2015, 08:47 AM
Wear a G-string as much as possible

Lefty
06-30-2015, 10:23 AM
anytime you are on the beach you need to be topless, and have a large butt plug in

Let's expand on this. When you are at home and in your bedroom, you must be nude. If you are in public, you are not allowed to wear a bra and must be wearing your large butt plug.

hornyhornyslut
06-30-2015, 03:22 PM
Anymore rules coming?

I have decided to not wear any bra and panties throughout this summer, and the clothes that I could only wear are just from the list: plane white tight crop top, black tight crop top, loose thin white crop top, jean shorts, mini skirt and 3.5 inches micro skirt. For bikini, I would go get some very small coverage micro bikini which I will go shop soon. And butt plug in my ass every time I am in public.

More updates of rules and dare soon.

MGunder
06-30-2015, 03:25 PM
At least three times this summer you should either participate in a wet t shirt contest, or 'accidentally spill' water on your white shirt when out with friends.

HannahSlut
06-30-2015, 03:26 PM
Maybe you could cut the linings out of the bikinis?

hornyhornyslut
06-30-2015, 03:28 PM
Maybe you could cut the linings out of the bikinis?

So you suggest me made a customs bikini? Let chat in kik okay?

SirD
06-30-2015, 04:16 PM
Anytime you are wearing a top you should have rubber bands on your nipples to make them perky and stick out. Try to get them on there so they aren't so tight that they cut off blood circulation.

hornyhornyslut
07-01-2015, 02:50 AM
Anytime you are wearing a top you should have rubber bands on your nipples to make them perky and stick out. Try to get them on there so they aren't so tight that they cut off blood circulation.

I will try to made it possible. But my crop top is rather tight and my nipple is quite clearly visible already.

semper_virilis
07-01-2015, 03:29 AM
Whenever possible, if you must change clothes do it without closing any doors or windows.

archi
07-01-2015, 03:39 AM
You are only allowed to remove your body hair once a month and when you do it, shave yourself without shaving cream or water.

Nwbie
07-01-2015, 04:03 AM
Hi there,
I have a somewhat older dare of mine I would like you to try.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=159964

If there's something clashing with your limits or other circumstances you can contact me by pm and we can work out the details before you start.

Nwbie
07-01-2015, 04:05 AM
I will try to made it possible. But my crop top is rather tight and my nipple is quite clearly visible already.

If this doesn't work rub your nipples every 20 minutes for about a minute (just until they are hard).

kinkymanslut
07-01-2015, 04:43 AM
Every time you go to the bathroom you have to pinch your own nipples as hard as you can for 15 seconds.

If you can get someone else to do it for you, you can reduce it to 5 seconds.

Guv'nor
07-01-2015, 04:46 AM
you must be gagged with a pair of used panties for 2 hours each day

Desmund
07-01-2015, 04:56 AM
I dare you to include all rules from this thread:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=225196

hornyhornyslut
07-02-2015, 02:54 AM
Anymore ideas coming?

Anyway I have restricted clothes to wear for this summer only: plane white tight crop top, black tight crop top, loose thin white crop top, jean shorts, mini skirt and 3.5 inches micro skirt, as well as one pair of bikini which haven't bought yet, perhaps this afternoon, but the bikini would definitely see-thru or even micro small size.

Lefty
07-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Anytime you are in public, you must put on your nipple clamps for 15 minutes. After the fifteen minutes are up, take them off and twist your nipples hard for 30 seconds. This is to be done wherever you are. You can use a secluded area for the application and removal.

LadyAxeWound
07-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Wear the white shirts in public. Save the black ones for when you're alone.

hornyhornyslut
07-03-2015, 12:38 AM
Wear the white shirts in public. Save the black ones for when you're alone.

I not sure I able to wash and dry it soon enough, but I try to wear as much white shirt as possible.

Any rules or dares to go?

jessy69
07-03-2015, 02:57 AM
When you go to the beach, you put a very short skirt just with your anal plug.
When you arrive, you remove the skirt and you put then your bikini.

You can also remove the top before you put your bikini.

ltakltak
07-03-2015, 06:30 AM
it is good you have your ass filled; but you should also have your pussy filled always when you are outside. Choose a maximum of 3 items that you will alternate there.

-->and when you are at the beach, you are not to use public toilets to pee. there is enough sand and water to discretely get rid of what you want to do<--