PDA

View Full Version : Stepsister Dare

Slaaf18
06-30-2015, 05:25 AM
Hi,

I'm very interested in my stepsister in a sexual way. i know it is weird, but it feels like this is the case from both sides so that's why is strated this tread.

I would love a dare that includes my stepsister. Together or only me. We did not have sex yet, so a dare that would slightly introduce that would be most of fun.

Thank you all

RiskyFlame
06-30-2015, 05:52 AM
Stepsister: sexual way both ways
- Together or alone.
- Sexual introduction.

What kind of things do you like to do, except losing control over your clothes?
- Wear her undewear without her knowing. Whenever you both are alone, you slightly pull up the underwear above your waistband and keep it up like that. She may notice, and thus you "introduce" your kinky side (I guess).
- Every day, you'll go to your stepsister's room and change the position of a noticable piece of clothing. She might notice it has been moved and might link it to you. E.g. when a shirt: unfold it, put your arms in it to make it look like it's worn, fold it again and place it back in another kind of position.

What about playing a game with her and yes, you have to make it more interesting.
- A simple game of cards will do. E.g. a strip card game or whenever you have a quartet with "Happy Families" (Google translation (Dutch) = kwartet) the other will do something (or strip one piece of clothing).
- Chess. Make sure for each piece that will be captured has a meaning. E.g. for a knight stripping a piece of clothes or a rook doing something for the other of his/her choice.

Or do you like a more direct approach?
- Dunno what to write here. :p Maybe something that could start a conversation about how she looks (if good) or maybe asking something you are curious about (girls related). Imma not so good with words, so figure out what to say yourself.

I would choose for the first one. Of course, it depends on if she'll get mad or not when you go through her stuff when she finds out. The point of the first one is that she must find out, so make sure she doesn't get mad. This will get you going more to the direction of where she'll be more dominant.

When you want more equality, then the games would be better I think. Since both of you have something to lose.

I have never done any thing of the written above, so don't ask if I know for sure whether this works or not. I am just brainstorming here for a couple of minutes...

Dice7
06-30-2015, 05:53 AM
It's not weird at all 2 none related teens living in the same house? Of course there is sexual tension

cassioirl
06-30-2015, 01:13 PM
You could always try a drinking game like "I never" or--ironically--truth or dare (ideally while drinking). Basically, a fun, lighthearted way to talk about sex-related topics where you can drift the topic onto the two of you.

One word of advice...a sexual encounter will be fun. But, you'll have to deal with her potentially for the rest of your life at holidays, family get-togethers, weddings, etc. If you have an encounter...it could be awkward between you at each gathering for the rest of your life. Proceed with caution.