PDA

View Full Version : Noob Sissy looking for Noob Sissy

SlutAmanda
06-29-2015, 12:04 PM
Hi everybody,

My name's Amanda and I'm a 24 y/o Sissy. I made this thread because even though I often find myself fantasying about crossdressing and feminization, I'm still very inexperienced in the matter. I don't have any toys and most of my clothes are "borrowed", not to mention I have no idea of how to apply make up, etc... So I thought it would be a good idea to find another inexperienced sissy so we could help each other in our road to feminization.

What I had in mind is that we would exchange weekly dares about feminization, starting from the basic and escalating into being complete Sissies. Or maybe we could switch between mistress/slave every week or two weeks to become each other sissy slut. I haven't fully defined the logistics, but it would be something along those lines.

Finally, please check my limits to see if you're ok with that or if we are compatible. Send me a PM me if you are interested.

Att: SlutAmanda

Bdsmmsdb
06-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Hey what's up Amanda!

I couldn't help reading your thread.
I too am an inexperienced sissy like you and this does sound like a good idea
Do you already have someone in mind or can I be your "sissy friend"

SlutAmanda
12-05-2015, 03:56 AM
Hi, since the relationship with my last sissy friend did't work, I'm looking again for a Sissy so we can help each other, if you are interested, pls PM or kik me, I hope this time it works.

XoXo