PDA

View Full Version : Help? Home alone dares?

klm1993
06-29-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm going to be home alone well in my room alone a little bit later. Looking for some dares to do. Wedgie dares? Toilet control? Whatever you want within limits.

personalslave
06-29-2015, 11:18 AM
Put toothpaste onto some underwear nice and tight underwear the smaller for you the better now dont put a little on put a lot on i mean a lot! now make sure your only wearing panties and a bra now connect the pants and the bra together to make a connection wedgie. now stay like that until you cant take it anymore now undo the bra and free the panties but keep the toothpaste handy this will be your lube from now on so, start with one finger and keep going up and up until you cant go anymore if you can only fit 2 in and have 3 fingers (+ thumb) you must spank yourself 3 times etc. Now you must edge like this 5 times still only using toothpaste as lube. Dont let yourself go dry now :P the only way your allowed to cum though is by putting the toothpaste tub up your pussy without the lid on and start fucking yourself with it.

Hope this is good for you!!!

cassioirl
06-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Let's combine two of your favourites...

Drink a large glass of water and wait 30 minutes. When you start to feel like you need to pee, get a glass of ice and another glass of warm water (as hot as is comfortable to put your hands in). Get a toy of your choice as well (dildo, ideally).

Now, play with yourself.

Slowly and methodically. Start with the ice and rub it over your neck, chest, tummy, clit, pussy lips then anus.

Slip the ice inside yourself.

Repeat the teasing with your fingers, after dipping them in the warm water.

Keep alternating hot and cold...doing this very slowly.

Keep going until you feel like you're going to burst and then give yourself an orgasm with your toy.