PDA

View Full Version : GF dares me nude on the beach

Truckernaut42
06-28-2015, 01:25 PM
There's a beach by my gfs house that's clothing optional and I lost a bet with her and have to walk naked on the beach while she's clothed and shows me off. Was wondering if you guys could give us more things to do? Nothing too illegal please but embarass me for her entertainment.

pinkpantyhose
06-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Start the day wearing this: a pink bikini top, pink bikini bottoms, a white tee shirt and white cotton shorts. Walk the beach together for 5 min then you get in the water to your neck then back out wearing the now soaking wet tee shirt and shorts which should be very see-through showing your bikini nicely. Continue this way for 10 minutes. Then remove the tee-shirt and shorts and walk in your bikini only for 15 min. Next remove the bikini top and walk around for 20 minutes. Finally remove the bottom (you'll probably be relieved) and walk around for 30 minutes.

RiskyFlame
06-28-2015, 01:48 PM
Additions to the dare written in post #2:

- You may not put sun lotion on your body.
- Double the time when wearing your (full) bikini (set) to get a light tan. (15 minutes --> 30 minutes)
- If possible, put your cock between your legs to make your front smaller.

Also, it would be fun if your girlfriend would be wearing a bikini (when it's not too cold).

Greatcornbow
06-28-2015, 02:34 PM
There's a beach by my gfs house that's clothing optional and I lost a bet with her and have to walk naked on the beach while she's clothed and shows me off. Was wondering if you guys could give us more things to do? Nothing too illegal please but embarass me for her entertainment.

While doing it, be having a locked padlock hanging from your balls.

Truckernaut42
06-29-2015, 01:05 PM
Additions to the dare written in post #2:

- You may not put sun lotion on your body.
- Double the time when wearing your (full) bikini (set) to get a light tan. (15 minutes --> 30 minutes)
- If possible, put your cock between your legs to make your front smaller.

Also, it would be fun if your girlfriend would be wearing a bikini (when it's not too cold).

Sorry I guess I should be more specific, when I say she'll be clothed I mean she'll have a bikini on.

She wants to make me meet as many people possible while I'm naked. I'm worried about getting hard in front of people.

stewpot
06-29-2015, 01:10 PM
She should lead you around by your cock, stroking it some obviously that way you are hard the whole time and she has a better way to lead you. Also she should ask people what they think of your cock

BamaSwitch
06-29-2015, 01:57 PM
She could make you do cartwheels or something similar to draw attention to yourself.

You have to stay in the water to frequently to keep things on the smaller side. :)

You have to spread lotion on your privates parts every 5 minutes. That should keep it at attention for going the other way.

No sunglasses to hide your face.

You have to shave your privates.

KinkyDick
06-29-2015, 06:29 PM
Wish I'd gotten here sooner, a good idea would be that every time you see someone you must stop to talk, and while talking you must perform exercises, ie sit-ups, push-ups etc.

rhl
06-30-2015, 01:13 AM
Please remember at a clothing optional beach there are rules to follow, some of the suggestions above would really get you in trouble.
I love the idea of you wearing a bikini under a wet shirt, after talking a shower, then being lead done the path to the regular beach, where the shirt comes off. You being in a skimpy bikini and top should be getting a hard on. Then once in the nude section you will get undressed.
I also think once your girl gets comfortable she should consider taking her top off.
Plus if they are playing volleyball you need to join in.

ltakltak
06-30-2015, 04:18 AM
-I think at least part of your walk, you should be walking as her dog on all fours.

enjoy!

LittleJakob
07-01-2015, 12:33 AM
Even if its under a bikini bottom, she should lead you around by a leash that is connected to your dick (maybe around both your dick and balls). [yes, I know this is similar to someone else's post]

RiskyFlame
07-02-2015, 08:57 AM
There's a beach by my gfs house that's clothing optional and I lost a bet with her and have to walk naked on the beach while she's clothed and shows me off.

So... When are you going to 'experience' the beach with your girlfriend? And what's on your (girlfriend's) to-do list for that trip? I hope you'll provide me (and the others posting here) with information and a report afterwards. This kind of thread only appears once every week or so (I think), so knowing what you did and how your day was would be appriciated.

Truckernaut42
07-02-2015, 12:28 PM
4 of july. We don't exactly have a to do list, she just wants me nude and meeting random people to make me feel awkward

Sharp Shooter
07-02-2015, 03:47 PM
I guess you'd be really embarrassed if she shaved you first. I mean, shaving ALL of you from the neck down. Her own hairless little boy, all ready to be put on display for everyone to see. Is that embarrassing enough for you?

rhl
07-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Shaved would make you look better in a bikini. I'm not sure where you live, but in the USA if it is acceptable clothing for one gender it is acceptable for the other gender. The only exception is for a girl to be toplees, and if a bikini top will allow a girl to enter a shop on the beach I think.you should also go in with one on.

Sanpow
07-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Dont cum from now on until your beach-trip - so you're getting hard easyer ;)

Truckernaut42
07-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Her mom ended up coming with us so we weren't able to do the bikini stuff or anything overly kinky and I wasn't planning on getting naked anymore but my gf pants me in front of her mom and her mom saw my dick and everything. She looked pretty shocked at my gf for doing that and I was embarrassed having her seeing me nude, but my gf took her top off and it was a bit better. We walked about and she tried to make small talk with other women about random stuff but nothing huge really happened other than us having sex in the ocean lol