PDA

View Full Version : Nude dares to do at home?

courierSix
06-28-2015, 11:48 AM
(I've probably managed to screw this up and post this in the wrong forum, if I have miraculously done it right, then huzzah!)

Alright, here's the beef.

In a few days we're going to invite my cousins and a few friends who are all roughly 90% female to a house party, this is where I need you guys to help.

I'm thinking that I could somehow involve an 'incident' at this party where one or more of them catch me naked, problem is, I'm out of ideas for what I should do. I kind of want it to be risky so there's not a definite chance of being caught, it's more the thrill I'm looking for but I'm still open to any other ways I might be able to beckon them with. Finally, I also need it to look like a legitimate accident so they'll never suspect it was actually intended. If I'm caught, we're all very close, so it'll become little more than a story we'll look back and laugh at.

One more thing, I'm not into fetishy stuff, just plain old accidental nudity if that's alright with you.

Thanks in advance! I'll be sure to report back afterwards!

AstroTV
06-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Idea: Go for a shower and "forget" your clothes in the bedroom

courierSix
06-28-2015, 12:02 PM
That's a start, my bathroom is connected to my bedroom.

I'll tell them something along the lines of "brb, shower" and leave the door unlocked with my clothes on the bed. That could actually work.
Thanks! I'll see if I can try it out, a few of my cousins are quite snoopy at times.

RiskyFlame
06-28-2015, 12:18 PM
Alright, here's the beef.
http://theaussiebutcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/beefImage1.jpg

Here are some things to do. Depending on what it is, you might be able to choose more than only one accident.

- Have a (sexy) nude picture of yours on your phone and leave it somewhere a the party (if you are sure it won't get stolen somehow). You'll never know if someone saw it or not.

- If there is a dress code or whatever, you could maybe do something revealing. Maybe someone will pull it of your body for fun. If this won't happen, then "accidently" let it get stuck somewhere (e.g. between a chair and a table) to let it rip off. Make sure the clothes will stay stuck to whatever you used to make it look like an accident.

- If you are going to have a party at your own home, you can make up an excuse to go to bed early. Go sleep naked, with the blanket reaching from down up to your thighs max., so your genitals will be on display. Just make sure you "forgot" to close the door.

- If it's possible (depending on what idea you use), act like nothing happened as long as you can. E.g. when coming out of the shower and look at the mirror while others are looking at you, pretend you don't see them. However, the bloodflow through your cock may be linked to the suspicion of others. I am not sure.

- When like 50% is already at the party, you still have to change yourself and all what not. However, you have to change your underwear too. You forgot something in another room (e.g. the bathroom or someone else's bedroom) and go there naked. Make sure it looks like you wanted to do it as fast as possible. Maybe on your way to the "forgotten item", somebody will see you. It's would be exiting when they put you under pressure by staying there to watch you another time or call the others.

- Take a few naked pictures of yourself and put them somewhere (semi noticable) in your room. Ask someone to help you with something e.g. searching an item that you lost that you really need for this party. In this example, this person will be looking through all your stuf and probably will find your nude pictures of yours. Make sure you won't notice it until this person says something about it to you.

By the way, I see now you posted that your bathroom is connected to your bedroom. I am too lazy to change everything I have written so far :p So decide yourself whether it's do-able or not.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Also, are you willing to share the experiences you got that day/night? And to share the naked pictures of yourself (if any)? Share as much as possible, I would really like to know how things went and what all their reactions were. How was the rest of the party after the "accident"?

courierSix
06-28-2015, 12:32 PM
There's my beef >.>

Wow, I didn't expect such a constructed reply, I'll make sure to include every single one in my next party xD

The truth is though, I'm not sure when we're actually going to have the party, we have one every so often and I'm just preparing myself for the next one which I'm sure is going to happen over the next few days.

Yes, I will be sharing the experiences but it's going to be difficult to take pictures while still trying to maintain the 'accidental' nature of the dare, as filming/photographing myself will probably lead to the conclusion that I actually did plan it all along.

Thank you so much, this is definitely going to spice up my evening ;D

RiskyFlame
06-28-2015, 12:43 PM
it's going to be difficult to take pictures while still trying to maintain the 'accidental' nature of the dare, as filming/photographing myself will probably lead to the conclusion that I actually did plan it all along.

What about you ask someone to take pictures of the party for later (as memorial or something). Put a camera in someone's hands (if this person wants to be taking pictures of course). Just make sure this person will be close when you'll have the "accident". However, like you said. It may lead to the conclusion that you actually planned it to go like that when people know you planted a camera in someone's hand. So maybe give hints or place a camera somewhere in the room.

If this cannot be done, then just hope that people will start to take out their phones and take a picture. Just wait long enough for many people to see you. The longer you be naked on display, the higher the chance that someone will take his phone out of his/her pocket to take a picture of you. Actually, since you said it'll be a 9:1 ratio of girls and boys, I think since you are the opposite gender of the majority at least a few girls will take the picture.

Wow, I didn't expect such a constructed reply, I'll make sure to include every single one in my next party xD

Just one warning if you want to make it look like an accident. If you plan too many accidents, then this may get people suspicios also. So have back up plans, yes. And put the naked pictures of yourself in the room and forget an item. Just don't let people see you naked too many times at the parts. I think two might get people suspicious, but suspicous only. Three would be too many times I think. The pictures on your phone or somewhere semi-hidde in your room will not be counted for I think since they it might be possible that they were for a girlfriends of yours or that you just did it for fun.

courierSix
06-28-2015, 12:48 PM
That's a good idea I'll try and think of something subtle, but they do all have phones and a few of them do take Snapchats of embarrassing things they each do. Being caught naked has to count ;D

I was planning to keep doing them until I get caught or run out, but the phone wallpaper idea shouldn't arouse many suspicions of plotting, I agree.