PDA

View Full Version : Card Denial

LitDarkness
06-28-2015, 11:35 AM
There are a few rules to this dare;

1.You may not touch unless you are edging.
2.You are only permitted to edge if you get the card for it.
3.No looking at cards until you are allowed to draw for them.

For this dare; each suit except your chosen suit is a category.

1 for edging, 1 for how long to hold the edge,1 for how many days you must wait to draw again. Your chosen suit is your deck of cards.

For example; you could have it set up like this;

Hearts:Edging
Spades:How long to hold the edge (in minutes)
Clubs:How many days you must wait to draw again (You may not touch except for your required edging, for that many days.)
Diamonds: Your deck

Playing with jokers is optional.

If you play with jokers you will randomly put them in a suit deck. (You can do this by a number randomized, close your eyes and put them in the deck you first touch or have a get dare member chose a suit to put them in for you.)

Now with your chosen deck (Diamonds for example.) Pick a deck to go against.

So say I pick clubs, to go against.

I have a ace (it is a 1.) Clubs has a 5.

Then if you win, you get a orgasm.

If you lose, you will subtract your number from the opponent's number. Then with whatever suit you picked, this is how many (days to wait/edges/how many minutes you hold the edge.)

5-1 is 4 so I have 4 days to wait.

Then after your loss, you will draw from the other two remaining suits.

So I draw from hearts and get a king so along with my 4 days of waiting so I have to do 13 edges during those 4 days.

Then I draw a 5 of spades so I must hold these edges for 5 minutes.

I may not edge anymore than this permits during my wait days. After those edges are done, I am not allowed to touch until I draw again.

For those playing with jokers:If you draw a joker on your chosen deck, it's a instant orgasm.

For the wait suit; it is 10 days.
For the edges suit:It is 100 edges.
For the holding suit; it is 10 minute holding.

You do this until the cards run out.

In a case of a tie between you and the suit you went against, you reshuffle the cards and wait a day before you draw again. No other suits to draw from that day, no edges. Just one day of complete no touching.

If your suit runs out before others, (as unlikely it is to happen but may for those using jokers.) You can either, stop there or choose another suit and go on playing against the cards. But be careful as if you lose you still subtract that from whatever to get your number for each but you must fulfill all three leftover suits requirements before your next chance at a orgasm. (If you continue when your suit runs out, you must play until all cards are gone.)

If a different suit than yours runs out before yours for whatever reason, congratulations, you don't have to worry about that suits requirements anymore.

If you want to make this harder, you can change the edges to be done daily with their number and holding requirements to be done until your wait time is up.

And change the daily wait time to a weekly wait time.

You could also turn the joker you draw into a bad luck card to turn it into a automatic no touching at all card for how many ever days. Or turn it into a ruin orgasm card.