PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for next saturday (04 july)

razator
06-28-2015, 08:59 AM
Good morning/afternoon/night everybody,

Next saturday, I'm going to be cumming after 25 days of chastity. I plan on releasing around 10 PM to make a round 600 hours of chastity, and I would like my day to be a 12h build up for this release, so I'm asking for a few ideas and tasks to do. Just so you know, in the 25 days period, I did not touch myself at all except for only one edge every friday night (one is remaining for the 3rd july) and to keep with this line, I'll lock myself in a chastity belt as soon as I wake up on saturday.
The reason I'm posting this now, is that I'm not going to be home for the next couple of days, so give me all your ideas, I will review them on thursday evening, this will allow me to go shopping on friday in case I need some items. I'm not swearing to follow every idea, but I'll try to do as much as possible.
I like spanking and anal, I must confess that I'm kind of a chicken when it comes to CBT (but I'm willing to improve this so feel free to give me some), I will NOT do exhibition (strongly reprehended where I live), bladder play (for health reasons) and scat is in my hard limits. Otherwise as a general rule I like to try new stuff so if your idea surprises me, there's a big chance that I'll do it.

Here are some of the tools I own :

Cane, riding crop, leather whip, belt, paddle, wooden spoon, enema kit, various dildos from small to large, 3 buttplugs (small, medium, large), handcuffs, ropes, clothespins, nipple clamps, a lot of women clothing and general household tools.

Thank you in advance for your imput, it will be much appreciated.