PDA

View Full Version : Ask me anything

sam1995
06-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Hello all,
I figured a thread like this would be a good way to start. Ask away!

justJane
06-28-2015, 11:36 AM
First of all - cute avatar and welcome!

Questions:

1. What is your favorite animal and why?

2. What made you join getDare?

3. What is the longest you have been denied?

4. Who has had the biggest influence in your life?

5. What do you like to do in your free time?

Thanks!

sam1995
06-28-2015, 11:41 AM
1. What is your favorite animal and why? My favorite animal is probably a wolf. They are naturally predators, and watch out for their own kind.

2. What made you join getDare? I joined because I had been lurking on the site, and wanted to do some dares for myself. So i signed up

3. What is the longest you have been denied? 2 weeks, the hardest but also interesting 2 weeks of my life. I want to be denied longer, but its hard to yourself not having someone controlling you.

4. Who has had the biggest influence in your life? My high school basketball coaches. They always put you in the right position to succeed in life and want the best for you.

5. What do you like to do in your free time? I like to play video games, come onto get dare and play different sports.

AstroTV
06-28-2015, 11:52 AM
1- How was ur first time having sex? Age? Gender?
2- How did you discovered bdsm?
3- Are you dom or sub?

sam1995
06-28-2015, 11:56 AM
1- How was ur first time having sex? I'm a virgin. I've had sexual experiences, but none of them turned into sex.

2- How did you discovered bdsm? I'm not quite sure. I've always been submissive, and I was most likely surfing the web one day and found it.

3- Are you dom or sub? Sub

sam1995
06-28-2015, 06:29 PM
Please keep asking away people! Thanks

inferiorwhiteboi
06-28-2015, 08:54 PM
Okay, so in your forum sig, you admit to being bisexual. So, theorhetically: Your ideal male and female partners, simultaneously ask you out on a date ... but you can only say yes to one of them. Which do you pick?

Without looking it up, only from memory, can you name the 7 Dwarfs?

What's your favorite thread on getDare, excluding this one?

Describe your ideal cock....

What color are your eyes?

Name a kink that you're curious to try, but never have...

Something that you're afraid of is ____ ?

What's your favorite joke?

What's your favorite kinky activity?

What was your favorite subject in school?

Favorite snack?

Favorite tv show?

sam1995
06-29-2015, 08:21 AM
Okay, so in your forum sig, you admit to being bisexual. So, theorhetically: Your ideal male and female partners, simultaneously ask you out on a date ... but you can only say yes to one of them. Which do you pick? I would most likely pick the one I have the most connection towards. I know this actually wouldn't happen, but It would just depend on the person asking.

Without looking it up, only from memory, can you name the 7 Dwarfs? Nope

What's your favorite thread on getDare, excluding this one? I havent seen all of them, but one that I have taken alot of intrest in was the Denial face off thread.

Describe your ideal cock.... I'd say it has to be about 7 inches, any more than that might be too big. I love them veiny, so that's always a plus.

What color are your eyes? Blue

Name a kink that you're curious to try, but never have... CBT

Something that you're afraid of is ____ ? Something im afraid of in every day life is just not being good enough.

What's your favorite joke? What are three words to ruin a mans ego? "Is it in?"

What's your favorite kinky activity? Being denied

What was your favorite subject in school? Science

Favorite snack? Those fruit snacks that are in vending machines

Favorite tv show? Of all time my favorite is Breaking Bad, but im watching Prison Break right now.

sam1995
07-02-2015, 09:04 AM
Still looking for any questions, I will answer anything!

{OzbV
07-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Do you like crossdressing?
Did you ever crossdressed?
How often do you crossdress?
When did you first crossdress?

sam1995
07-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Do you like crossdressing? Yes

Did you ever crossdressed? Yes

How often do you crossdress? Maybe a few times a week, but I don't go full out.

When did you first crossdress? Maybe when I was 10 or 11. Like everyone, I was curious at a young age and tried on a pair of panties. It started from there

Sharp Shooter
07-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Assuming you're in denial for a year or more, what will you offer in order to get time reduced?

What if you "accidentally" cum? What is a suitable penalty?

Now that I've posted to your AMA, consider the times I added as doubled too! Yay! :D

sam1995
07-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Assuming you're in denial for a year or more, what will you offer in order to get time reduced? I'm planning to make a thread, asking for dare. The easier dares will take less days off, and the harder dares will take more days off.

What if you "accidentally" cum? What is a suitable penalty? Im not sure. I'd most likely ask the community and see what they think. It would probably be pretty harsh though.

{OzbV
07-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Have someone ever caught you crossdressing? If yes, describe the situation.

sam1995
07-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Have someone ever caught you crossdressing? If yes, describe the situation. Its never happened, but if it did I think I would be pretty embarrassed.

{OzbV
07-14-2015, 01:57 PM
Describe me some of your fantasies.