PDA

View Full Version : Bondage - cock cage

Miss_atnight
06-28-2015, 06:50 AM
Hi.
I'm new in this new website so if I'm doing something wrong tell me.
Im a mistress and lately I've been really curious about bondage.. I wanted my sub to self bondage himself, but since we're both not expert in this, I wanted to ask you guys how can he make a "cock cage" with only ropes. It doesn't have to be painful or uncomfortable, I just want him to have his cock tied up. Since I wanna make him wear it for an entire day, it doesn't have to make trouble to his blood circulation.
Any ideas of how can he make it? Are there some tutorials?
thanks

lop747
06-28-2015, 07:10 AM
I've never tried this but it might work. First get a long string and tie it around his balls. Not to tight though. Have on end long than the other. Run the long end of the rope down the length of the shaft and then start wrapping his cock in with that end starting from the tip and work back to the base covering the part that went to the tip. Wrap that end back around his balls again and loop it under the first wrap around the balls. Make loops with each end of string and lock it up :) Let me know if this actually works :)

RiskyFlame
06-28-2015, 08:04 AM
Reading lop747's cock rope cage, I suddenly though got an idea for another cock rope cage. I hope it works, because the cock probably has to be soft and since he's a guy... Good luck. One other thing: I have never tried this idea, but will for sure when I have enough rope (or thick strings).

Tie the balls as the beginning. Work your way up the shaft until you are just below the glans (head) of the cock. Tie it just below the glans. Right now you must have no gaps between each time you looped the rope around the cock, so the cock is fully covered. Continue where you tied the rope below the glans and run the string down the shaft to the tied up balls. Pull the string through the looped rope around the tied balls (on the under side) and go further to the base of the cock. Now pull the rope and keep pulling until your cock is totally bent downwards. When you cannot pull any further, you tie the rope around the base so it can't get loose any more.

If my idea worked and it is done right, the cock should be bent downwards, not being able to pee standing any more. Sit from now on. Also, the guy wouldn't be able to get an erection any more, so the Dom has a little more control. And the thing you wanted: the sub is can wear this cock rope cage all day because he can still pee without any problems.

Good luck! (once again)

Note: actually, I'll try doing this now to myself. :) I'll edit this comment and tell you how it went and if I could do it myself. I predict that my cock will get hard of course, so lots of patience is what I need now.

EDIT: for me it didn't work. Stupid me thought the cock would be pulled towards the balls instead of the ther way around... However, if your sub wears a butt plug also, the string can be lengthened to the butt plug and pulling the cock downwards (closer to the butt plug).

razator
06-28-2015, 11:11 AM
Hi, I just wanted to point at some safety here, if you are both new into bondage, especially balls bondage, I would recommand that your sub always has a pair of round-ended scissors with him anytime he's bound just to make sure he can cut the ropes in case anything goes wrong. It's just like using a safeword, except it's more direct.

I have some experience with cock & balls self-bondage, and I never could make something that will stay fitted all day and not cause circulation issues. Most of the cock & balls bondages are designed to get on a hard cock, and I don't think your sub (nor anyone) can keep an erection all day.
Some time ago, I had done a nice looking nest using a rubber seal that I pierced to form a "nest" around my cock, it was something like that :

http://pingping.fantasti.cc/big/r/a/z/razator/razator_70f93f.jpg

The blue circle is the rubber seal,
The black dots are holes to get the "nesting" ropes through (this is a basic figure but you can play with a lot of geometric figures by combining them)
The red dots are hole for the "fixation" ropes going around the hips from left and right ones and through the cheeks looping around the hip rope for the bottom ones.

If you want more explanation about the nest, or some more restrictive knots for short-term sessions, feel free to PM me.

Have fun :o

Nwbie
06-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Try this one
http://www.sxysadist.com/classes/handouts/Classic_tie.pdf

Very good imo