PDA

View Full Version : Gf asking for crossdressing dares

subboy1993
06-28-2015, 01:02 AM
my gf is becoming my new mistress and is asking for some crossdressing dares for me to do? any suggestions?

TightNFun
06-28-2015, 01:11 AM
How willing are you to be in public?

subboy1993
06-28-2015, 01:13 AM
I'm pretty willing

TightNFun
06-28-2015, 01:17 AM
Well then I think you need to go shopping with her and let her pick outfits for you. At least five. And she needs to play music so you can do a little show for her

subboy1993
06-28-2015, 01:19 AM
we are free tomorrow so I think we can do that :)

marztijn
06-28-2015, 01:20 AM
Let her make you wear womens underwear

TightNFun
06-28-2015, 01:26 AM
I think she should have you get dressed up and then try to pick up a guy or a lesbian at a bar

dareslavewanted
06-28-2015, 02:46 AM
make you tell the shopkeeper they're for you

MasterSlave85
06-28-2015, 02:49 AM
First thing: Are you shaved completly?

RiskyFlame
06-28-2015, 02:51 AM
I remember you having another thread asking for things to do involving your girlfriends clothes while she was away. How did this go? Is this how she found out about your kinks and why shenis becoming your Mistress? Please, tell exactly how it went, what was sqid and how she cauht you. Or were you being honest to her and told her the truth about your kinky side?

Also, the dare:

Whenever your girlfriends wants you to wear girls clothes, you must wear the (already worn and maybe dirty) clothes that she wore yesterday. This means that your girlfriend mustn't wash her outfits after she wore them until you wore them also.

subboy1993
06-28-2015, 06:10 AM
These are all really great! Thank you, and to answer some questions no I am not completely shaved and at risky flame lol. No I didn't get caught and I did your dare it was a lot of fun except I sat at the middle if the stairs and did not get caught. Remember how I said we tell eachother everything, well we were talking and I asked her some fantasies she asked mine I also told her some kinks I have. To her reply she said she wants to be my mistress.

RiskyFlame
06-28-2015, 08:14 AM
Remember how I said we tell eachother everything, well we were talking and I asked her some fantasies she asked mine I also told her some kinks I have.
Question:
Yes; and if you are willing to share this: what are her fantasies (that includes you)?

Back to the topic:
Also, to stay on topic, here are some things you might want to do or not. It actually depends on whether your mistress wants to do it. :p

Your mistress will get full control of what you'll be wearing. This means you'll have to empty your whole wardrobe and give it to her. You may not have access to any boys clothes no longer (and any girls clothes if she wants), meaning that your mistress will pick out clothes for you to wear each day.

If you live together, then this should not be any problem. If you don't live together, then put ALL your clothes in plastic bags (or whatever) and bring them to your mistress. Each day your mistress will be giving you clothes. Another way is to predetermine the days when you pick up your new sets of clothes that you'll wear the days that your mistress wants you to wear them.

To summarize all this:
You cannot access any boys clothes any more unless they are given to you by your mistress. Your mistress will decide what you'll be wearing each day by giving you an outfit for each day.