PDA

View Full Version : 22/M Seeking dares

ColoradoSlaveBoy
06-27-2015, 09:45 PM
id really like to receive some dares to do tonight!
I can do semi discreet outdoor along the walking path behind my house
or I can also do webcam dares for chatrandom and similar sights, or even over skype
(I don't have any toys, just household items)

or also id love for someone to come up with a craigslist ad for me to post, if you choose this one please pm me so we can discuss it a little easier!

RiskyFlame
06-28-2015, 03:21 AM
Get naked. Take your house key with your dominant hand and make a fist, enclosing the key in your hand. Now put tape all around your hand and tape your this hand to your genitals. Make sure you can't undo this no matter how hard you pull your hand, meaning the only way to get loose is by cutting the tape, not pulling it.

Put back on your underwear only and lock yourself outside. Once this is done, you must try to get the key that is locked in your hand. You may not take a knife or any other tools from home with you though. Try to damage the tape with branches, sticks or any thing other that you can find outside as long as it's not human made.

Addiotional tasks you must do:

- Walk at least 200 meters away from your home untilmyou may try to take the key out of your hand.
- wrap tape around your genitals and hand first. After this you must tape them to each other, using lots of tape, going around and around.
- You may not wear any shoes or any other clothes that cover your body, except underwear.

Tip: do this dare when it's dark outside, but I guess you were already planning this (almost everyone is asleep).

ColoradoSlaveBoy
07-02-2015, 12:58 AM
Oh wow thank you RiskyFlame, I really love this dare! I'm just now about to go start it! Im sorry it's taken a couple of days but I'm really excited to start it and I'll provide a full report of how it went after!!!

ColoradoSlaveBoy
07-02-2015, 02:31 AM
Thank you for the dare RiskyFlame! I just finished it :)
so first I got naked like you told me and started by putting my key in my fist and then taping it up so I couldn't open my fist, then I put a layer of tape over my cock and balls, after that I taped my fist and genitals together with more tape and then I put some boxers on and got ready to head outside, I went out the back and I couldn't figure out how to lock the door because I had already taped my hand up so I just decided I would pretend it was locked until I got the key. i decided to go out the back because theres less chance of people and theres a field behind me that at the end of it is a walking path that goes behind my house, so my plan was to walk across the field to the path to take my 200 meter walk. But when i got outside all of the sprinklers were on so i ended up having to walk through the field with all the sprinklers going in only my boxers and i got soaking wet, like by the time i got to the path i was dripping with water and my boxers were soaked through, but after getting soaked walking across the field i started on the path and it started to get pretty windy so i started getting pretty cold so i walked pretty fast to get my 200 meters over with. when i finished my 200 meters i was standing next to this brick side wall and was pretty cold and kind of panicking trying to get the massive wad of tape off that wasn't really cooperating at all, so i ended up rubbing it against the brick wall until it tore and i was able to get it all off. but since i was panicking slightly i forgot the rule about using non man made items to get it off and ended up using a brick to wear the tape until i could peel it off, and obviously a brick is a man made item so definitely feel free to punish me for failing that part of the task if you feel you need to!
but all in all this dare took me about 35 or 40 minutes, about 6-7 minutes getting the tape ready(mainly because the first time i started it i was using painting tape and quickly found that it was easy to rip off and had to switch to something stronger, although i do have some pics of me all taped up with the painting tape before i took it off to put stronger tape on if you would like some proof of the dare being done) and then the rest of the time was spent walking and removing the tape, i didn't see a single person or car while i was doing this dare and when i got back luckily the sprinklers in the field were off so i didn't get any more wet walking back to the back of my house.

thank you again for the dare!!! it was definitely an exciting one and i enjoyed how creative it was!