PDA

View Full Version : Miss Britt's and Jessica's Thread of Torturous Fun, Humiliation, and More!

Animefreak0413
06-27-2015, 04:30 PM
Hello to everyone who was curious about the thread and welcome to our ask us anything, and dares which will be strictly for Jessica to humiliate and torture within her limits and my approval of the said dare. I have another ask me anything thread here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=202541) although this will be more of to ask us questions and I might involve Nancy and Jenny as well if they don't mind.

Please keep in mind that I will be approving all of Jessica's as well as Nancy's and Jenny's dares if they choose to join the thread. Also, keep the dares within their limits.

Jessica currently doesn't have any toys at the moment although she has a few sized pens, a cucumber (at this point in time), a candle, lotion, rope, and some clothespins. If anyone is curious about what else she has that I didn't think of asking, ask her here.

Besides that, we will be answering the questions we feel comfortable answering honestly although I will put some background information about us here and if anyone has any questions or dares, they can post them here.

I will start off with telling a bit about myself although you can look here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=202541) to read more about myself. You can refer to me as either Britt or Miss Britt, I will most likely not be participating in dares although I might do one or two once in a blue moon. That might be using my microphone and sending one of my subs a story, telling them a phrase in a different language (I only know a little Japanese and French besides English), I might take a few pictures of myself and send them to my subs as well and have the person describe the picture in here. Besides that, I will ask the questions I get honestly and what I feel comfortable revealing.

Besides that, a little information I will give you about my little slutty sissy princess Jessica is that we started this relationship yesterday on June 26, 2015 (I will go into more detail if others are interested) although our relationship is good at the moment. I will mention that she likes anal; she wants to be able to stretch that pussy of hers out a bit so she can handle fisting (we are calling her anus her pussy just for your information). At the moment, she can't fist although after a little play, she can insert three fingers into her pussy at once. She can also insert a cucumber up her pussy and fuck it after a little light play as well.

Besides that, she also loves c&b torture as well; she likes using wax from her candles and pouring it on her clit and balls although she doesn't like to pour on the tip of her clit since she can't handle the pain. Other than that, she also likes it when I call her my little slutty girl.

For some non-kinky facts about Jessica, she is currently attending college, her favorite color is blue, she also likes to watch movies, play with her guitar, singing (I haven't heard her sing or play her guitar although that will be one of the things we might do), playing video games, and reading.

Before I forget, to make it a bit more fun for Jessica, she will be doing an edge for every truth (she will not get edges from dares) and if the thread goes well, I might make it so she does a custom edge(s).

If anyone has any questions, or dares, leave them here and we will get back to you to answer any questions, and if the dare sounds reasonable and I approve them for Jessica, she will do them and send a report in the thread.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=5121&stc=1&d=1435435311