PDA

View Full Version : would i rather

cutekitty
06-27-2015, 11:53 AM
okay this is like a ask me thread

the rules are simple: you post two or more things and i have to pick witch a'd rather do and why.
rules: they must be things i could do ie. no "would you rather cut off you're arm or" and no "would you rather put a cactus up your peehole" they must be within reson.

with that have fun. so would i rather. . .

messy dares
06-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Would you rather sit on a cake butt naked and sit on a blokes face after or have icy hot on pee hole and ass hole while been spanked

cutekitty
06-27-2015, 12:01 PM
Would you rather sit on a cake butt naked and sit on a blokes face after or have icy hot on pee hole and ass hole while been spanked

ooh thats a hard one i really love cake though if it was other food i may pick that but . . . icy hot and spankings. if it was me licking the icing off i'd pick that

messy dares
06-27-2015, 12:13 PM
What other food would you be thinking lol

cutekitty
06-27-2015, 12:19 PM
What other food would you be thinking lol

pizza, mash potatoes, jello, puding

CISS
06-27-2015, 12:20 PM
Assume your significant other/crush/someone other dom insists you have to go out to a fetish fair with them as either
- a pet kitty wearing only kitty ears and having to use a litter box (s)he'll take with them and getting petted by everyone
OR
- a baby being given an enema at some point and having to go in your diaper at the fair and being bottle fed,
which would you choose?

cutekitty
06-27-2015, 12:28 PM
Assume your significant other/crush/someone other dom insists you have to go out to a fetish fair with them as either
- a pet kitty wearing only kitty ears and having to use a litter box (s)he'll take with them and getting petted by everyone
OR
- a baby being given an enema at some point and having to go in your diaper at the fair and being bottle fed,
which would you choose?

ummmm . . . thats a hard one to is both an option? no? okay the first one. but i have all the stuff for both so its 50 50

Clitspank
06-27-2015, 01:08 PM
Hmm.. Would you rather spank your pussy until it's burning, sore and then fuck it with a cucumber until you cum or would you rather do the same thing but to your asshole instead? Both are unpleasant so you need to decide which is more and less ;)

Kisune Karnon
06-27-2015, 01:10 PM
Would you rather pee and shit into a diaper in public and then be changed in public or would you rather get fucked in the ass for an hour in public and the guy cum on your face?

cutekitty
06-27-2015, 01:20 PM
Hmm.. Would you rather spank your pussy until it's burning, sore and then fuck it with a cucumber until you cum or would you rather do the same thing but to your asshole instead? Both are unpleasant so you need to decide which is more and less ;)

asshole sounds fun that one

cutekitty
06-27-2015, 01:21 PM
Would you rather pee and shit into a diaper in public and then be changed in public or would you rather get fucked in the ass for an hour in public and the guy cum on your face?

both defenitly and in that order

cutekitty
06-29-2015, 11:48 AM
anyone else wanna play? no? okay then

Bdsmmsdb
06-29-2015, 12:14 PM
Would you rather have yourself watching your crush/significant other have sex with someone else or be watched by your significant other while you are having sex?

cutekitty
06-30-2015, 09:19 AM
Would you rather have yourself watching your crush/significant other have sex with someone else or be watched by your significant other while you are having sex?

> ,., > sounds like a threesome to me. . . :D yay!

Clitspank
07-02-2015, 02:27 AM
asshole sounds fun that one

Then just for the sake of curiosity you should do it and PM me the result of it ;)

MasterSlave85
07-02-2015, 02:36 AM
Would you like to get a naked walk like a dog through a park with some one hold the line and play with you like a dog or take a naked walk alone through a park but wit the biggest buttplug you can fit in.

cutekitty
07-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Would you like to get a naked walk like a dog through a park with some one hold the line and play with you like a dog or take a naked walk alone through a park but wit the biggest buttplug you can fit in.

take a naked walk alone through a park but wit the biggest buttplug you can fit in.

that one XD if it wasnt illegal i might xD

Mike2220
07-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Would you rather lose a dildo up your ass and have it come out 2 weeks later OR have a hospital trip?

Would you rather wake up completely covered in your own pussy juices OR completely covered in lube?

Would you rather take an entire dildo that's 4 inches thick and 18 inches long and just leave it in for a month OR an have a vibrator directly on your clit on max speed for 2 hours, unable to move, or move away from the vibrator?

rhl
07-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Would you rather have corner time on your knees with your nose on the floor and your naked ass exposed in the air to your friends, remember your at a party and they get to swat your ass.
OR
Stand near the corner facing the party completely naked in a pose as if you were a mannequin to the same group of partying friends

cutekitty
07-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Would you rather lose a dildo up your ass and have it come out 2 weeks later OR have a hospital trip?

Would you rather wake up completely covered in your own pussy juices OR completely covered in lube?

Would you rather take an entire dildo that's 4 inches thick and 18 inches long and just leave it in for a month OR an have a vibrator directly on your clit on max speed for 2 hours, unable to move, or move away from the vibrator?

OOOOOOOOOOOOH HOSPITAL! that would be a good story.

lube

O.O THE FIRST ONE!

cutekitty
07-03-2015, 12:14 PM
Would you rather have corner time on your knees with your nose on the floor and your naked ass exposed in the air to your friends, remember your at a party and they get to swat your ass.
OR
Stand near the corner facing the party completely naked in a pose as if you were a mannequin to the same group of partying friends

the first one actually sounds fun. i'd die of embarrassment but fun.

rhl
07-06-2015, 09:10 AM
the first one actually sounds fun. i'd die of embarrassment but fun.

Your face would be to the ground, no one would see your embarrassment.

The first one was my corner time punishment, and was thinking it would be so much more fun if there was a group of male and females in the room doing there thing and able to occaisuonly glance at me. I would not know if anybody was looking unless I got a surprised smack. Then I thought a party would be perfect,

Thatdude350
07-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Would you rather have a pair of panties you could only remove for pooping and have to piss them all the time, or be sitting on your crushes lap with no bottoms on in Disney princess panties, wet yourself, then be pissed on by him.

Mike2220
07-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Would you rather never be able to masturbate with penetration OR never have another orgasm (you'd remain on edge and never go over. EVER)

Would you rather take 3 dicks in 1 hole OR 1 dick in all 3 holes

Would you rather be raped OR rape someone

Would you rather orgasm on spot when ever talked to OR orgasm on spot whenever you talk

Would you rather have an orgasm every 30 seconds OR every 30 days

Please explain why you choose what you did for each

cutekitty
07-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Would you rather have a pair of panties you could only remove for pooping and have to piss them all the time, or be sitting on your crushes lap with no bottoms on in Disney princess panties, wet yourself, then be pissed on by him.

THE SECOND ONE it sounds fun

cutekitty
07-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Would you rather never be able to masturbate with penetration OR never have another orgasm (you'd remain on edge and never go over. EVER)

Would you rather take 3 dicks in 1 hole OR 1 dick in all 3 holes

Would you rather be raped OR rape someone

Would you rather orgasm on spot when ever talked to OR orgasm on spot whenever you talk

Would you rather have an orgasm every 30 seconds OR every 30 days

Please explain why you choose what you did for each

i'd shoot myself

three dicks in my ass. i'd love the challenge

be raped rape fantesy self explanitory

when i talk i mean orgam on comand awesome

every 30 seconds life would never be boring