PDA

View Full Version : cum dare

messy dares
06-27-2015, 11:06 AM
Hi all i want a dare to do with cum it can be to come somewhere or use something i have access to a kitche with all manner of items and also a clothing wardrobe please help me

RiskyFlame
06-27-2015, 11:32 AM
What are your likes? Is cross dressing one of them, since you said you have access to a wardrobe? Or you just want messy dares involving cum?

If both of these questions have the answer YES, then ...

Put on a one pieced swimsuit and pour milk in it (when standing outside or in a bath tub). Also add yoghurt, ketchup and a couple of eggs. Put a dosen of ice cubes in your back as finishing touch.

You may not touch yourself at this point. Spend five minutes like this, melting the ice cubes. When the time passed away, edge for 30 minutes through the swimsuit. When done, take of the swimsuit and shower for a short time (~ 2 minutes) without drying yourself. When done, put back on the swimsuit and cum in it. You may not change what you are wear for the next two hours.

messy dares
06-27-2015, 11:45 AM
Sorry should of said i am at work so cant go to that extreame but can do slightly messy or even ass filling

messy dares
06-27-2015, 11:45 AM
But i will keep that o e for home some point soon

messy dares
06-27-2015, 12:24 PM
But i do have access to what i said sorry if this is confusing should of stated better its a mix of mens and womens clothing and the kitchen does have all sorts of food

messy dares
06-27-2015, 01:54 PM
Any ideas plzzzz

messy dares
06-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Only 6 hours left at work destroy me please someone