PDA

View Full Version : Rules For Summer!

BoredTeen
06-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Hey! I saw a few posts that were exactly like this one and it seems like a fun idea ^.^ Basically like the title suggests, give me rules that I have to follow each day for the remaining days of summer, if you can please aim them around my likes/loves. Also To keep things interesting, feel free to suggest Tasks or Dares I should do! Thanks!

BoredTeen
06-27-2015, 11:11 AM
Lets bump this post! :) Hopefully someone gives me some rules, i will do any rules suggested (unless they are in my limits) otherwise its fair game

RiskyFlame
06-27-2015, 11:26 AM
Here are some basic rules:

1. You may only wear female undergarment for the rest of the summer.

2. Whenever you are home (and alone), you may never wear your own (boys) clothes nor any other boys clothes. Only girls clothes are allowed.

3. Every morning, you must take a picture of yourself wearing every time a different girls outfit. This means filled cups, facial make-up and wearing girls clothes. I can be swimsuits and other 'special' girls clothes too.

4. You may not have an orgasm unless you got permission from a user on getDare and are wearing a full girls outfit unless otherwise instructed.

One dare:

Find a temporary master for 3 months. Make sure you both know what the terms are and how long the relationship (at least) will be. Since you'll be mostly free and alone, you can have an great time with each other.