PDA

View Full Version : New Toys

Gigantesub
06-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Please, I need your help. I just got new toys and want to play with them. Help me enjoy me new life and toys. I will beg for punishment if I cannot complete a task and will provide full reports

RiskyFlame
06-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Which toys are the new toys? You do have a list in your signature, but nowhere is written which one are the new ones.

Gigantesub
06-26-2015, 03:07 PM
They are all new

RiskyFlame
06-26-2015, 04:11 PM
Here is a random bondage idea to use most of the items at once.

Toys used:
- Vibrating prostate stimulator.
- Ball gag.
- Cuffs.
- Collar with a leash.
- Nipple clips with bells.
- Rope.

Setup:
1. Put on the collar.
2. Put on the nipple clips with bells. (make sure they cannot fall off)
3. Put the virating prostate stimulator in your ass.
4. Put on girls underwear. If not available, put on your tightest underwear.
5. Bind your ankles to each other with 10 inch of rope between your feet.
6. Attach the leash to your collar. Make sure it's impossible to remove the leash unless using your hands.
Note: you'll be tying the other end of the leash somewhere above your head.
7. Place the key of the cuffs somewhere you cannot reach once the leash is tied. (e.g. in the room that is the furthest away from you)
8. Put the ball gag in your mouth.
9. Tie the leash to something immovable that is at least higher than your head.
10. Cuff your hands behind your back.
11. Enjoy this bondage situation.

Release method:
There shouldn't be any release method for you available, except the back-up release method. Of course, if you struggle just enough, you may find a way out. But it's essential that you don't plan a release method, except for the back-up one.

Back-up release method:
Before you even begin doing this dare, you ask someone to come to you in [x] hours. The amount of time ([x]) is totally up to you. Ask him/her to just come in, say where the key of the door lies, so he/she can come in him-/herself. He/she will find you trapped.

You don't like this scenario?
If you don't like this scenario, then instead of the back-up release method, you put the key of your cuffs in a bottle full of frozen water. Still, it would be the best to also prepare the back-up release method just in case.

Gigantesub
06-26-2015, 09:02 PM
This sounds very exciting