PDA

View Full Version : Give me some summer rules

WedgieSissyVanessa
06-26-2015, 10:33 AM
I saw this on another thread and thought it would be fun.
Give me some rules to follow everyday for the rest of the summer.
You can also give me tasks/dares to do to keep things interesting.
Likes-wedgies, bondage, cross dressing, humiliation, bladder control,
Body writing, writing lines, medium pain, spanking.
Limits-edging/cuming, pee/poo play/eat, anal, public, extreme pain
Kik me at pokemaster36 for picture proof

RiskyFlame
06-26-2015, 11:10 AM
Here are some starters rules. I assume you'll be following these rules until the first of September (when summer vacation is over).

1. You may not have an orgasm, unless you got permission from three different getDare users.
2. You may no longer wear any boys underwear. Only wear girls underwear.
3. Every two weeks, you must buy at least one piece of girls undergarment.
4. Spank yourself 20 times on each of your ass cheeks with a cane.
5. You may only go twice to the toilet per day.

WedgieSissyVanessa
06-26-2015, 11:59 AM
Here are some starters rules. I assume you'll be following these rules until the first of September (when summer vacation is over).

1. You may not have an orgasm, unless you got permission from three different getDare users.
2. You may no longer wear any boys underwear. Only wear girls underwear.
3. Every two weeks, you must buy at least one piece of girls undergarment.
4. Spank yourself 20 times on each of your ass cheeks with a cane.
5. You may only go twice to the toilet per day.

Seems simple enough. Number 5 may be tricky

RiskyFlame
06-26-2015, 12:07 PM
Seems simple enough. Number 5 may be tricky

Exactly. So either you have to drink less (which may not be too good for you) or you have to hold your pee longer before you are going to pee so you have to go to the toilet less times.

This rule also implies that when you already went twice to the toilet, you must pee or poop in your underwear (if wearing any).

So here is extra rule (6th): You may not change your clothes until you are about to sleep. If you are going to shower, you must put on the same clothes back on (except when you are going to sleep within half a hour afterwards).

WedgieSissyVanessa
06-26-2015, 12:14 PM
Exactly. So either you have to drink less (which may not be too good for you) or you have to hold your pee longer before you are going to pee so you have to go to the toilet less times.

This rule also implies that when you already went twice to the toilet, you must pee or poop in your underwear (if wearing any).

So here is extra rule (6th): You may not change your clothes until you are about to sleep. If you are going to shower, you must put on the same clothes back on (except when you are going to sleep within half a hour afterwards).

Seems easy enough. Is that all?

marztijn
06-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Ill add a rule.

Every 3 days you must wear a thong.

WedgieSissyVanessa
06-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Ill add a rule.

Every 3 days you must wear a thong.

Seems easy enough