PDA

View Full Version : Summer Calendar 19/F

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 04:58 AM
So I had so much fun last time I did this i decided to set up another calendar!

http://teamup.com/ks00ffeb1c6f985009/

That's the link to add stuff.

My rules are:

No social suicide
No toys
No cumming/edging (not allowed until november!)
Within my limits

Go crazy!

ltakltak
06-26-2015, 05:16 AM
It's hard to fit this on the calendar, but easier to write:

get an alarm on your phone to go off every hour on the hour while you are awake. Make sure it is a very common ringtone/alarm. When you hear the alarm, you pee, no matter how much you need to, and no matter where you are. So you'd better be sitting on a toilet with your pants down, but the choice is yours. Within 5 minutes of each such pee, drink 0.5 L of water; in addition to what you'd normally drink..

enjoy!

Bleater
06-26-2015, 05:27 AM
Very Cool... Very very cool!

MasterMartin
06-26-2015, 05:29 AM
Do you write reports of all your tasks you have to do?

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 09:22 AM
Do you write reports of all your tasks you have to do?
I will certainly do my best however I might not if it is something repeated often.

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 09:24 AM
It's hard to fit this on the calendar, but easier to write:

get an alarm on your phone to go off every hour on the hour while you are awake. Make sure it is a very common ringtone/alarm. When you hear the alarm, you pee, no matter how much you need to, and no matter where you are. So you'd better be sitting on a toilet with your pants down, but the choice is yours. Within 5 minutes of each such pee, drink 0.5 L of water; in addition to what you'd normally drink..

enjoy!
Hey, thanks, this sounds very cool! I've made an example post on the calendar that might explain things a bit better? Idk, the site can be really confusing. I'll add this to the calendar for you, but the example should help if you want to add something in the future.

If anyone has any questions, just hit me up ;)

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 09:27 AM
Very Cool... Very very cool!
Thank you :)

I've been flicking through and it seems like you guys have set stuff up throughout the whole summer! I'd just like to mention that we'll have to stop in September :(

Additionally, i'll be unable to do the swimming tasks as I'd have to get someone to drive me and they'd probably ask loads of annoying questions like "why the fuck are you waking me up so early to go swim?" but yeah. It sounds like a really cool idea and i'll definitely try it at some point in the next few years.

John Dee
06-26-2015, 09:56 AM
Added some interesting dares. Enjoy your summer (or maybe not :P).

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 09:59 AM
Added some interesting dares. Enjoy your summer (or maybe not :P).
Thanks, it's shaping up to be a pretty eventful summer.

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 10:04 AM
I've deleted tasks requiring me to spend money and do a show.

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 10:23 AM
I think that pee control/play is something i'd like to experiment a little more with, please give me more to do regarding that. The tri weekly golden showers are good, i'm glad they're in the evening, otherwise I'd have ages to wait until I could clean it off! Imagine if I had to smell of pee all day XD

Fade
06-26-2015, 11:22 AM
Good idea now to get me some spots before they are all taken

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 12:25 PM
So due to my own forgetfulness I just peed the bed. I forgot about my rule and so when my alarm went off I had to go right where I was. The tone i'm using is marimba, if anyone was wondering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6DM5ckcH14

Feel free to punish me for being such a baby.

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 01:03 PM
I just did it again :( I'm so stupid!

Just off to do the 30 spanks.

Caliboo
06-26-2015, 02:30 PM
So I did the spanks and now here I am, in bed. I'm going to try and sleep pretty soon because I've seen an update that requires me up at twelve. Thanks for everything that has been contributed so far, you guys are amazing! Keep 'em coming ;)

Bleater
06-26-2015, 03:30 PM
Feel free to punish me for being such a baby.

so... i see during the week end you have to be barefoot, during this week end you must walk for 30 min on something of discomfortable, like gravel or hot asphalt for 30 min

Caliboo
06-27-2015, 12:14 AM
so... i see during the week end you have to be barefoot, during this week end you must walk for 30 min on something of discomfortable, like gravel or hot asphalt for 30 min
Okay, sure :) I'll totally do this.

Jaberwocky
06-27-2015, 12:39 AM
I hope you enjoy wearing your panties backwards :D

Caliboo
06-27-2015, 01:03 AM
I hope you enjoy wearing your panties backwards :D
At least I get to wear some!

Greatcornbow
06-27-2015, 02:56 AM
I've given you a few nice long ones.....

Caliboo
06-27-2015, 03:00 AM
I've given you a few nice long ones.....
Thanks, i'll go check them out :)

Caliboo
06-27-2015, 04:38 AM
So i've just taken off the sand paper (owww!) and now i'm just off to prepare lunch. Should be interesting!

weltwunder8
06-27-2015, 04:51 AM
Piss into your panties and put this into your mouth. Now you have to walk with a mini through a puplic Place for 30 min. After the 30 min you have to Edge 3 Times in a row without An orgasm. Now you are allowed to cum. Now Wear your pantie and go Home.

Caliboo
06-27-2015, 05:52 AM
Piss into your panties and put this into your mouth. Now you have to walk with a mini through a puplic Place for 30 min. After the 30 min you have to Edge 3 Times in a row without An orgasm. Now you are allowed to cum. Now Wear your pantie and go Home.
Hey could you check out the rules before posting please? Thank you.

Caliboo
06-27-2015, 06:05 AM
So I just had lunch. It was pretty....interesting? I ate a banana which I guess is technically cheating because I didn't have to wait for it to cool down however I did sit on it for like three minutes before starting. Eating it was really gross. I had to get my face right down on the ground to try and pick it up so my messy ass was forced right up in the air! I think that licking the floor clean was the hardest part.

Caliboo
06-27-2015, 01:45 PM
So I'm finished for today! Yay! At least until midnight anyway! I had a pretty uneventful day, the highlight was finally getting to see Alex again. I've been barefoot all day which hasn't been too bad because i've been inside for most of it. I did do my outside hour in the garden though, and it was actually quite nice and relaxing. Staying bed during sleeping time was only a little bit tricky because i needed to pee but it wasn't that bad; I avoided any major incidents.

The sandpaper hurt a lot but I got over it pretty quickly!

At three I did some marvelous reading of one of my favourite stories, so that was good fun!

I enjoyed inspection time because I got to see a side of me that I don't normally get a chance to. It was highly illuminating.

Half eight rolled around pretty painfully, I didn't mind being at the window as much as I thought I would.

Keep adding guys!

master301
06-27-2015, 01:58 PM
Hope you have fun at midnight!

Greatcornbow
06-27-2015, 11:17 PM
Calendar seems to be filling up nicely.

Sleep well?

Caliboo
06-28-2015, 06:35 AM
Right, so there will be a full report coming tonight, I just wanted to let you know that so far everything has gone well and I've completed everything successfully. I just have to make it till 7 before I can use the bathroom and send of my log before i'm totally done for the day. Yay! I've been really lucky today in that there haven't actually been all that many things I have to do. I think that maybe a bit later on Lex and I might write another dice dare, we had so much fun doing it yesterday!

Remember, you can keep adding! Link is in sig ;)

Greatcornbow
06-28-2015, 09:58 AM
Right, so there will be a full report coming tonight, I just wanted to let you know that so far everything has gone well and I've completed everything successfully. I just have to make it till 7 before I can use the bathroom and send of my log before i'm totally done for the day. Yay! I've been really lucky today in that there haven't actually been all that many things I have to do. I think that maybe a bit later on Lex and I might write another dice dare, we had so much fun doing it yesterday!

Something different tonight.....:p:)

Bleater
06-29-2015, 12:43 AM

Cool... i can't wait

MasterMartin
06-29-2015, 01:55 AM
Put a bowle or a bucket next to your bed.

Every time you need to pee between 23:00 and 5:00 and you normally should be in bed during this period, you have to pee in the bowle.

You are not allowed to go to the bathroom to pee.

At the weekend you can always empty the bowle, using it for a smotthie mixed with some fruits, to drink it.

You need to send me in get dare every time you had to pee during bedtime in the bucket.

Master Martin

ltakltak
07-02-2015, 09:16 AM
reporting time!
;-)