PDA

View Full Version : BAD SLAVE! | Punishments Needed Proof will be Given

chicago
06-25-2015, 08:23 PM
Hello, I was a Bad Slave and my Mistress is requiring me to come on here for her own enjoyment as well as my own Humiliation.

I was a Bad Slave. I was told Not to Shave my Pubic Hair, and obviously not Masturbate and Cum. I Did Just That. I was in the Shower and I shaved then Came in the Shower. My Mistress wants me to come on here and ask for as Many Punishments. I will have to do a Minimum of 10 - 15 depending on how she enjoys them.
I WILL HAVE TO GIVE PROOF OF PUNISHMENTS. To her and you, so I can send you Photos and tell you how it went through Kik. Kik: the_first_1

She said if you would like, Include these things in the Punishments.
- Nipple/Skin Clamps (I have 10)
- Duct Tape
- Shower (since I Broke her Rule there)
- Add Days to My Cum Denial - Currently [ 14 Days ]

She stated that I could only have Two Limits for these Punishments.
- No Public/Family
- No Scat
(Other than that I Have None)

Contact me On this thread, PM me or Kik me
Kik Username: The_First_1
__________________________________________________ ___________
===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===
__________________________________________________ ___________
[ Current Punishment's My Mistress agreed on me Completing ASAP ]

- Duct Tape your balls and use it to wax them thirty times. Then, duct tape your whole package
to make you look like a girl and use the nipple clamps for 1 hour

- Put your nipples clamps for 20. Do it in a total of three times

- I'd like to add 5 days and on each of them you have to wear your clamps for an hour. Also, wherever you're not with them, put duct tape on your nipples

- Get into the shower, and position yourself such that your legs are above your head, so your dick is pointing at your face. Then pee on yourself heavily, open your mouth and swallow some of the urine. Rub it all over your body.
You may not clean up before edging 3 times in the shower, between each two edges do a 30 second break while slapping your balls.
And then clean up only using ice cold water.

- Put nipple clams on your nipples and scrotum and lay in the shower for twenty mins with only cold water running over you

- To Be Determined

Gigantesub
06-25-2015, 08:24 PM
Who is your Mistress? It isn't listed

chicago
06-25-2015, 08:29 PM
Who is your Mistress? It isn't listed

She doesn't Use this site. I told here about it and She goes on through my Profile sometimes. But she said "I dont have anytime to be on Get Dare ATM. If I were to be on, it would consume my life". lol I tried to get her on here! It would be Awesome!

Any Punishment's? Ill tell my Mistress someone wanted to know who she is and get back to you if your Interested.

Gigantesub
06-25-2015, 08:33 PM
That would be awesome. Thanks. Also, duct tape your balls and use it to wax them thirty times. Then, duct tape your whole package away to make you look like a girl and use the nipple clamps for an hr

chicago
06-25-2015, 08:39 PM
That would be awesome. Thanks. Also, duct tape your balls and use it to wax them thirty times. Then, duct tape your whole package away to make you look like a girl and use the nipple clamps for an hr

Thank you, I have added it to my Current Punishment List Above.

chicago
06-25-2015, 09:13 PM
If you couldn't tell by my last Post... I will be putting all the Punishments in my First Post so That you all know what I have still to Complete :)

chicago
06-26-2015, 08:54 AM
bump!-------------->

MALEficent
06-26-2015, 03:19 PM
Put your nipples clamps for 20. Do it in a total of three times

I'd like to add 5 days and on each of them you have to wear your clamps for an hour. Also, wherever you're not with them, put duct tape on your nipples

chicago
06-27-2015, 12:13 AM
Put your nipples clamps for 20. Do it in a total of three times

I'd like to add 5 days and on each of them you have to wear your clamps for an hour. Also, wherever you're not with them, put duct tape on your nipples

I added all of this into the First Post :)

pppppppppp
06-27-2015, 03:08 AM
Get into the shower, and position yourself such that your legs are above your head, so your dick is pointing at your face. Then pee on yourself heavily, open your mouth and swallow some of the urine. Rub it all over your body.
You may not clean up before edging 3 times in the shower, between each two edges do a 30 second break while slapping your balls.
Have fun!

Moreover, I want to add 7 days to your chastity.

joshgor
06-27-2015, 03:27 AM
Put nipple clams on your nipples and scrotum and lay in the shower for twenty mins with only cold water running over you

chicago
06-27-2015, 09:45 AM
Put nipple clams on your nipples and scrotum and lay in the shower for twenty mins with only cold water running over you

Get into the shower, and position yourself such that your legs are above your head, so your dick is pointing at your face. Then pee on yourself heavily, open your mouth and swallow some of the urine. Rub it all over your body.
Have fun!

Moreover, I want to add 7 days to your chastity.

I have added both your Punishments at My Mistresses Request. Will do them soon

chicago
06-30-2015, 01:05 AM
Bump -------------->