PDA

View Full Version : WedgieGary1996 vs. studnoodle

studnoodle
06-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Hey guys, I got bored the other day and WedgieGary gave me this idea for a little fun. Basically you will vote for who the loser is. Now comes the fun part: The loser will be the winner's slave for a whole month and will get 20 rules that they will have to follow. Along with that we are specifically asking for messy and humiliation dares so if you have any please leave them below. So please vote and dare and lets see who is going to be having the real fun.

WedgieGary1996
06-25-2015, 03:55 PM
We need your dares! As socks and feet are in both of our likes, you can include them also ;)

Please make the loser suffer (I don't mind losing, it's fun either way to me)

WedgieGary1996
06-25-2015, 04:05 PM
Also, if I lose I'll write everyone's username who voted for me until I get their permission to remove it and will add lots of days and edges to my thread

WedgieGary1996
06-27-2015, 12:25 PM
OK, this seems to be a dead idea. Let's raise the ante a bit ;)

For every dare we get on this thread I will get kicked in the balls by a girl 25 times HARD.

Also let's add some things that I will do if I lose (I probably will after this list, I don't really care as long as it's fun).

If I lose:

1. I will start a new thread for my boxers and socks that will focus on being messy.

2. I will create a role playing dare that I will update regularly

3. I will be a slave to anyone who wants me to (must of voted for either me or studnoodle or posted here) until released by them

4. I will create personalized tasks for anyone who wants me to (must of voted for either me or studnoodle or posted here. Max of 25 :eek:)

5. I will make at least 10 posts a day (Studnoodle will decide what the posts are and if he wants me to post more)

6. I will create a chastity thread to decide how long I will be locked up (Studnoodle decides the rules)

7. I will lock all of my male underwear away (with a combination lock) and give studnoodle the code

8. Studnoodle can decide my cold turkey rules

Gayboy0021
06-27-2015, 12:43 PM
i voted for you WedgieGary1996 ;)

Kisune Karnon
06-27-2015, 12:43 PM
WedgieGary should lose this time around.

WedgieGary1996
06-27-2015, 12:45 PM
Also Studnoodle can have me for the minimum of 2 months with no max!

esta
06-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Here are three dares! I'm guessing these are for the loser to follow.

1.) Put something messy, such as honey, in your socks and wear them for the day (or however long the winner wishes)

2.) Lick the other person's feet, kiss each toe (properly, not just a peck) and worship them until the winner is satisfied.

3.) For a day, every time you pee you must pee through your underwear. To make this worse, every time you pee you must also add another pair of underwear (so if you pee once, you wear two pairs of underwear, if you pee twice you wear three) so the more you have to go, the more pairs of wet underwear you're going to have.

studnoodle
06-27-2015, 10:26 PM
So it looks like I'm winning so far so I need to get in there to close the gap. It seems that I will need to devise some dares that I will do if I lose so here goes:

1. Every person that PM's me an outfit to buy I will do so and provide proof if requested (Wedgie will approve the outfits)

2. I will start a thread requesting dares for my socks. This will include anything messy to how long I should wear the same pair.

3. I will be a slave to anyone who wants me to (must of voted for either me or Wedgie or posted here) until released by them

4. I will create a thread asking to add edges. I will start by adding 5 for every person that posts here.

5. I've never tried this before so I will create a thread asking for time in chastity. Since I've never done it before this could prove interesting.

6. I will post in a minimum of 15 threads a day (all decided by Wedgie)

7. Anybody that sends me a rule to follow I will follow for however long they decide.

8. Anyone that asks for a creative dare I will give one to. If it does not meet your expectations I will report to Wedgie and receive a punishment that he sees fit.

So lets see if any of these dares can get me back up there.

WedgieGary1996
06-28-2015, 01:41 AM
It seems we both want to lose!

Anyway I'll add another one for me if I lose:

If I lose I will buy 12 items from Amazon of Studnoodle's choice :D

WedgieGary1996
06-28-2015, 02:17 AM
I'll add another one, if I lose I will let studnoodle design my whole profile.

This includes my avatar, my profile picture, my signature, my about me, my title and my blog. I'll keep this as long as he wants

I'll also follow 10 posting rules from Studnoodle for as long as he wants ;)